2022-2023 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
can someone send me the accepted students group chat please and thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone still not have an interview date? 😔

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone sent in a letter of intent or know how much weight they carry?

Reactions: 1 user
Received interview invite on 1/5, received dates on 1/31

You guys are getting IIs?
will_poulter.png

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone tell me what the interview day is like? I want to do 2 interviews in one day and want to know if it is possible.

Somebody that works at Hackensack Meridian Health viewed my linkedin Ayo👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Is there an accepted students groupchat? see lot of people asking but cant find the link

Can anybody please share around what time of the day was their interview like 10am/12pm etc and on which day?

Good morning,

I got my acceptance from RowanSOM this week. Can someone please send me the group chat as well?

For the people that went on tour to the campus, how was your experience?

And if possible, may I message you to ask questions please?

I submitted a secondary back in July still haven't heard anything

Does anyone know if you can change your campus assignment if you are unhappy with your placement?

Received an II back on 1/4, but still have not gotten interview dates... Anyone else still waiting on dates?

Does anyone know if you can change your campus assignment if you are unhappy with your placement?
At my pre-interview session in Jan, the admissions team said closer to the start of school requests will be reviewed/ considered. Maybe worth contacting admissions and asking for specifics .

For the people that went on tour to the campus, how was your experience?

And if possible, may I message you to ask questions please?

i went for tour on both campuses and it was okay. it was led by a student and they showed around the whole campus and also talk about the two curricula

Is this school still sending IIs? Haven’t heard anything since completing in Sep, and I was only late because they had issues with their system and didn’t send me a secondary for a while. Should I reach out now?

Reactions: 4 users
Is this school still sending IIs? Haven’t heard anything since completing in Sep, and I was only late because they had issues with their system and didn’t send me a secondary for a while. Should I reach out now?
Wondering the same!

Reactions: 2 users