2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did I miss a response from the school? I interviewed 10/24 and haven’t heard back? Has anyone from this date also not heard back?
Did you end up getting anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bruh 6 weeks and still nothing back from Touro.. what the heck

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everybody. My names Raymond and I am a second year at TouroCOM at Harlem. Im also a former masters (Touro MS program). I did this last year as well and now that I have a bit of free time, if anyone has questions, Ill try to answer them as best as I can.

Hi everybody. My names Raymond and I am a second year at TouroCOM at Harlem. Im also a former masters (Touro MS program). I did this last year as well and now that I have a bit of free time, if anyone has questions, Ill try to answer them as best as I can.
Your favorite thing about touro's curriculum? Or any other opportunities that drew you to the school? How invested is the school in research? Thank you!

Favorite thing about the curriculum would be the professors. Personally I enjoy learning from all the professors both first year and now second year. I also do like the general vibe of the student (at least in my class). Least favorite thing is probably the fact that its not P/F (makes thing more stressful then it needs to be). As for research, I do research with one of the physio professor and there are professors that do research on the top floor of the school. There are some that do case write ups if you ask around.

The thing that drawn me to was mainly location as I am pretty much a life long NYer. Also I wasnt a great student in undergrad, so I didnt really have that much choices to begin with.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II 11/30, interview 12/5, WL 12/19. Praying for some movement because this was my only interview so far!

Last edited:
  • Care
There was a pretty decent amount of movement in the waitlist last year that went all the way into summer time. Not sure about how it’s gonna play out this year but hope that makes those that are waitlisted feel slightly better

There was a pretty decent amount of movement in the waitlist last year that went all the way into summer time. Not sure about how it’s gonna play out this year but hope that makes those that are waitlisted feel slightly better
I was waitlisted last year as well in March. There was almost no movement. In June they emailed the waitlisted people telling us that we're very unlikely to get off the waitlist and it was true. Not sure about being waitlisted from now till then.

Interview scheduled for 1/9 (Admissions presentation) and 1/11 (Faculty interview). Can anyone help and explain what each of these are?

TouroCOM-Montana II received today !!!!! First invite of the cycle I feel like I'm going to cry :,)

Three available dates in January were given and they are interviewing until March.

Edit: reposting this because I just saw that there is indeed a dedicated TouroCOM-Montana thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Interview scheduled for 1/9 (Admissions presentation) and 1/11 (Faculty interview). Can anyone help and explain what each of these are?
Congrats!!!

The Admissions presentation is held by several deans and discusses everything you need to know about Touro, its Harlem campus, and what it’ll be like to attend, as well as its cost. There will also be a student-led Q&A. There will be plenty if chances for you to ask questions during all of this

The faculty interview, for me and probably most others, was a 30 minute interview with two Touro faculty members. The interview was a very comfortable yet jam-packed and fast-moving conversation

is it too late to apply now?
The application deadline is March 1, you can still apply. It's not impossible to get in, but I will say that it is more difficult as some portion of their class has already been given an acceptance.
One thing to consider is the price of a Touro secondary at $200. If you're Ok with spending that, you can still apply.

Secondary completed 12/14 (was on hold for a while), II 12/19, I scheduled for 1/11.
Any advice would be well appreciated!

received an II to Middletown today! I selected on my secondary that I was ok with either NY campus. So grateful I did that. Submitted secondary in September, was complete in October.

received an II to Middletown today! I selected on my secondary that I was ok with either NY campus. So grateful I did that. Submitted secondary in September, was complete in October.
Congrats! Middletown has its own forum just so you know :)

12/7 interview. Just got waitlisted. *sighs really loud*

Last edited:
11/15 interview, OOS A today.

Reactions: 2 users
ii just now!!!!! I live in nyc and would wave at the school whenever i passed by. Thank you for finally reciprocating the love 😭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Interviewing soon, can I ask how the interview went for those who already did it? Any type of advice is appreciated!

There wasn't anything about my interview that was super-unusual. I've done a ton of interviewing for jobs in the past, and felt like I was well-prepared for what they threw at me.

One thing that Touro does that I love is the info session and interview itself are on separate days, so you can go into the interview 100% fresh. Use this to your advantage - have a cup of tea, dance around the house to get energy out, spend a few minutes stretching before you throw on your suit. Whatever will get you calm, ready, positive, and bringing your A game -- do it.

There wasn't anything about my interview that was super-unusual. I've done a ton of interviewing for jobs in the past, and felt like I was well-prepared for what they threw at me.

One thing that Touro does that I love is the info session and interview itself are on separate days, so you can go into the interview 100% fresh. Use this to your advantage - have a cup of tea, dance around the house to get energy out, spend a few minutes stretching before you throw on your suit. Whatever will get you calm, ready, positive, and bringing your A game -- do it.

Ahhh thank you!! I’ve been so nervous as the date is approaching and this helped calm me down a bit

does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like for touro middletown?

Read on last cycles forum that interviews are open file, is this still true for this year?