2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R, OOS, LM 73

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R as well, complete 7/5. Just when we thought we were safe after yesterday!

Sorry to hear about the Rs! Was anyone with a pre-ii R complete mid July or later?

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to hear about the rejections everyone. I missed every single wave last year until the last one in I think March so I’m not super hopeful this year
R just now. Glad I didn’t get my hopes up

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also hopping on the pre II R train. choo choo

Reactions: 1 users
Another pre-II R, early july complete don't remember exact date

Anyone complete in august receive pre-II R?

Pre-II R complete in early July. LM 73

• Care
r wave went dummy insane for tufts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
have any maine track applicants who interviewed in the last month heard back?

have any maine track applicants who interviewed in the last month heard back?

Not me!

I interviewed on 12/16 and was told “mid-January,” I think, but I haven’t heard a decision yet.

I’m excited to hear back hopefully soon!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if Tufts offers merit scholarships?

Do you guys think there is still hope for an II from Tufts? I was complete in July and survived this past R wave..... It's a reach school for me but trying to stay hopeful! :)

Do you guys think there is still hope for an II from Tufts? I was complete in July and survived this past R wave..... It's a reach school for me but trying to stay hopeful! :)
cycle's not over until you get the R or A!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I'd save that update for after the interview so you can send a letter of intent with your updates in it . N = 1 but that's what I did 🫣
Hi! I am a post-II applicant and uploaded a letter of intent over the weekend. Did you send it anywhere else in addition to uploading it to the portal? Thanks!

Hi! I am a post-II applicant and uploaded a letter of intent over the weekend. Did you send it anywhere else in addition to uploading it to the portal? Thanks!
I've been debating whether I should write a post-II letter of intent.
My thinking was to only do it if I'm waitlisted.

I uploaded mine to the portal

Are they still sending out PRE-INTERVIEW Rejections

Are they even sending out IIs?
It seems like they do one wave of each per month. This month had a wave of IIs the first week of the month and the following week was the wave of Rs. Probably gonna be similar series of events at the beginning of February.

It seems like they do one wave of each per month. This month had a wave of IIs the first week of the month and the following week was the wave of Rs. Probably gonna be similar series of events at the beginning of February.

Yikes... fingers crossed I guess

Also got hit w the pre-II back during the wave :’) complete July - good luck to everyone else!!

• Care
Got the A call this morning at 10AM EST. First A of the cycle. So grateful and thankful!! Interviewed 12/21

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 17 users