2022-2023 Tufts

Started by wysdoc
Tags Tags
waiting
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd save that update for after the interview so you can send a letter of intent with your updates in it [emoji1365]. N = 1 but that's what I did 🫣[emoji51]
Hi! I am a post-II applicant and uploaded a letter of intent over the weekend. Did you send it anywhere else in addition to uploading it to the portal? Thanks!
 
Hi! I am a post-II applicant and uploaded a letter of intent over the weekend. Did you send it anywhere else in addition to uploading it to the portal? Thanks!
I've been debating whether I should write a post-II letter of intent.
My thinking was to only do it if I'm waitlisted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad