2022-2023 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Canadian applicant from Toronto here to Tulane. Received my first answer from schools in the states - got a hold at 9:26 am EST, 09-28.
GPA: 4.0 MCAT: 515 CASPer: 4th Quartile (since I sent it to Tulane, they probs had a look).
Complete 07/19, Under Review 07/29.

I believe I have great experiences so I still have hope that I will make it off the hold but who knows, good luck to everyone else! 😀
 
Does someone here have access to the Google Sheets where we post admissions info for the current cycle? If so can you pls provide me the link? Thank you 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they’re actually on March now 😵
yup, so i'm guessing like 95% are out! lol
also i'm kinda confused on how many ii they even get out? cuz on here there are barely any reported but i guess sdn isn't the entire population of people applying
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad