-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was told by a previous applicant that they make them sign an NDA to keep it under wraps.Do you know where I could get more info on this?
asksa
Full Member
Maybe it's good that they haven't sent you update! You could get an interview invite for the next wave you know 🙂I've been under review since July 6 with no update. Do you think it's a silent hold or reject? LM ~70 :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The SunDance Kid
Full Member
Maybe it's good that they haven't sent you update! You could get an interview invite for the next wave you know 🙂
same here lol. Over a month ago and nothing. Guess no reject is good news. LM 73I've been under review since July 6 with no update. Do you think it's a silent hold or reject? LM ~70 :/
Just submitted my secondary today. Didn’t receive it until 8/5.
Can someone be brutally honest. Is this already to late for Tulane?
Can someone be brutally honest. Is this already to late for Tulane?
It's on their website mentioning the SP is a part of the interviewI was told by a previous applicant that they make them sign an NDA to keep it under wraps.
Last edited:
I should have been more clear. Yeah, it's the content of the scenario that's protected.
Hi! Does anyone know about the post-interview acceptance rate?
About a thirdHi! Does anyone know about the post-interview acceptance rate?
Edit: Did not account for waitlist movement 🙁
Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be more than a third considering that some people will choose not to attend? A third of the interviews would be almost the class size.About a third
Def more than a third considering they take 40 off of the waitlist.Wouldn’t it be more than a third considering that some people will choose not to attend? A third of the interviews would be almost the class size.
Wouldn’t it be more than a third considering that some people will choose not to attend? A third of the interviews would be almost the class size.
Yeah I mean I don’t really know anything but I’m guessing it would be like… closer to 40% or 50%?
You're right, I always forget about the waitlist movement and people with multiple acceptances.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!! Has anyone who's gonna interview on the upcoming Friday received the zoom link?
I saw on their email saying the zoom link will be emailed to us a week before the II but I haven't got anything yet..
I saw on their email saying the zoom link will be emailed to us a week before the II but I haven't got anything yet..
Nope, not yet.Hi!! Has anyone who's gonna interview on the upcoming Friday received the zoom link?
I saw on their email saying the zoom link will be emailed to us a week before the II but I haven't got anything yet..
honestMaize28
Full Member
I was put under review 8/2 and still waiting for resultAnybody under review on 8/2 onwards receive a II?
I submitted my secondary and was marked complete on 7/16, and my application was under review on 7/26. Now my portal changed from “under review” to “application is now ready”. Does this mean I should be expecting a status change soon?
I believe it is unfortunately, Tulane heavily favors early apps.Just submitted my secondary today. Didn’t receive it until 8/5.
Can someone be brutally honest. Is this already to late for Tulane?
My application portal never said under review only "application is now ready," but I received an email a few days ago that I was under review (and was then deferred from ED to RD).I submitted my secondary and was marked complete on 7/16, and my application was under review on 7/26. Now my portal changed from “under review” to “application is now ready”. Does this mean I should be expecting a status change soon?
dideperfect123
Full Member
anyone else submitted around 7/15, not under review yet? Starting to get a bit worried.
not for tulane. but i am going through that with another school. 7/19 and just sitting on complete while everyone else is getting responses 🙃anyone else submitted around 7/15, not under review yet? Starting to get a bit worried.
futureheartdoc1
Full Member
is a hold at Tulane a soft R?
Dr. Zezima
Full Member
for most schools a hold is a soft R, and especially for low yield schools like tulane 🙁is a hold at Tulane a soft R?
It's certainly a bit late, especially for a low yield school like Tulane but you still gotta try. It's out of your control now.I submitted my secondary 7/7, but my university still hasn’t sent in my committee letter yet so Im still not complete. Since Tulane prefers early applications, does anyone know whether this will be a large disadvantage?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, they're different. Check your communication tab.Is the complete email the same as the under review email? I submitted 7/16 and my portal has green checkmarks, but I can't find where it says I am under review. I did receive a complete email though.
icedsoylatte
Full Member
On hold this morning; under review 7/13/2022
On hold also. wondering if regular decision will stay on hold until ED is finished?On hold this morning; under review 7/13/2022
icedsoylatte
Full Member
I heard hold at Tulane is a soft R since it's a low-yield schoolOn hold also. wondering if regular decision will stay on hold until ED is finished?
that's more statistically speaking than it is definiteI heard hold at Tulane is a soft R since it's a low-yield school
icedsoylatte
Full Member
you're right. I just don't hold my hopes too high hahathat's more statistically speaking than it is definite
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
Anybody has been on hold since 7/20/22 and still no news? I saw a wave of rejection and hold, maybe mine is coming soon lmao but just curious.
Went under review 7/12 and haven't heard anything since
scaredpremedgui
Full Member
Still not under review after submitting 7/15… I hope I’ll get there by the end of the week.
Congratulations!!! Could you share when you were complete and under review?Just received an II. OOS applicant.
Thank you! I completed the app on June 30 and I was under review on July 22.Congratulations!!! Could you share when you were complete and under review?
Thank you 🙂Thank you! I completed the app on June 30 and I was under review on July 22.
Went under review 7/12 and haven't heard anything since
7/22 for me. I haven’t heard anything either.
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
+17/22 for me. I haven’t heard anything either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
asksa
Full Member
OOS II received on the 10th. LizzyM 66.4
Do you mind sharing when you marked complete and under review?
D
deleted833891
Yeah, sorry for not including it the 1st time. Complete July 9th and under review on July 22nd.Do you mind sharing when you marked complete and under review?
If you wouldn’t mind could you please share your stats?Just received an II. OOS applicant.
Would it be okay to know your stars please?OOS II received on the 10th. LizzyM 66.4