Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+4 lol this is tragic+3 🙁
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+4 lol this is tragic+3 🙁
+4 lol this is tragic
I'm not 100% certain how this program works moving forward, but CDU will be having their inaugural class this year (not joint with UCLA). I wonder if you're still in the running for the CDU program, but not the CDU/UCLA joint program.Oh, okay! Phew! That's really good news 😮💨 CDU/UCLA is my top choice and my heart dropped when I thought I got the R. I interviewed for CDU/UCLA back in October and am hopefully still waiting to hear back. I submitted a secondary for DGSOM but did not interview! Did you happen to apply to both programs?
+1Just caught the R. Complete 07/22
Felt. My UCLA row has been so boring since July so at least it can rest in peace now :,)Pre-II R, I can finally update my Google Sheets document!
This is the mentality we need! Good luck to everyone 🤞🏽Let’s geb those As tomorrow !!!
Guess not.Hoping for some good news today 🤞
When did you interview?A for regular MD about an hour ago (email first then call about 20 mins later). I only interviewed for regular MD. Sending lots of love and positivity to those still waiting to hear something.
Oops, I totally meant to include that information above. I will edit the post. Mid-DecemberWhen did you interview?
Let’s geb those As tomorrow !!!
Congrats - Did you just get the email!!! Or was it a few hours agoGOT THE A!!!! Email first and then they followed up with a phone call! I interviewed first week of Dec. Good luck everyone!! OOS, low 500's MCAT so this is a real shock
Got it around 1pm ESTCongrats - Did you just get the email!!! Or was it a few hours ago
so there's hope for some afternoon decisions? Maybe? Am I neurotic? probably.Got it around 1pm EST
Looks like decisions come out via email Fridays 10am PST/11am MST/1pm ESTso there's hope for some afternoon decisions? Maybe? Am I neurotic? probably.
It'd be a lot cooler if they came out throughout the day and to more people.Looks like decisions come out via email Fridays 10am PST/11am MST/1pm EST
Sure it would, but then what would be our collective source of anxietyIt'd be a lot cooler if they came out throughout the day and to more people.
IIs were sent out in December per the website, and interviews were held within the first 2 weeks of January. They're done with their interviewsIf I haven’t heard back for PRIME yet, can I assume it’s an R? Their website said IIs will be sent by Jan :/
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.