-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UCLA (Geffen)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hmm but they normally release results 10 AM on the dotIt’s only 11AM in California
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
craftyneuronerd
New Member
Got an A a few minutes ago to the MSTP !!!
D
deleted1139705
Last year, it looked like it went acceptances -> top of waitlist -> waitlist -> rejections.Does anybody know if people got post-interview rejections so far? Why do I have a feeling that all those who did not get accepted are going to be automatically placed into the WL instead of being rejected 🤔 Please, wise people, shed some light on this process.
thefunnymed
New Member
+1!!! So BEYOND excited!!!Got an A a few minutes ago to the MSTP !!!
PRIME said they'd let ppl know end of February/beginning of March, right? Anyone know if they're still taking updates?
furryllama22
Full Member
yes, they said end of feb. i think they said if you wanted to update, you should submit it thru the portal. but at my interview day they were like once your interview is done your file is p much complete and will get sent to the admissions committeePRIME said they'd let ppl know end of February/beginning of March, right? Anyone know if they're still taking updates?
hope daddygsom isn’t mad at me, haven’t heard back in awhile 🥺
Have DGSOM sent out any post-II R? Interview in September, feels like we got left on read, and we won’t get a “you up?” until March 🥲
unbotheredmed
New Member
I haven't seen any yetHave DGSOM sent out any post-II R? Interview in September, feels like we got left on read, and we won’t get a “you up?” until March 🥲
meowmix2099
Full Member
anyone else waiting from January interview?
Me! Anxiously awaiting any sign that they loved me as much as I loved them.anyone else waiting from January interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
siperbigbowl
Full Member
I feel like that they are going to send out post II rejections🥹🥹 they did around this time last cycle
meowmix2099
Full Member
Ahh I feel the exact same! Wishing the best for all of us still in the waiting game.Me! Anxiously awaiting any sign that they loved me as much as I loved them.
very much hoping and holding out for good news tomorrow and friday for all of us waiting :')
D
deleted1139705
rejected post III'm expecting some good news for everyone today! Let's goooooooo!!
D
deleted1139705
rejected post II
Attachments
Oh man :/ I almost believed lolrejected post II
I'm sorry 🙁 when was your interview?rejected post II
I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.I'm sorry 🙁 when was your interview?
Omg lmao this image wasn't showing up on the app
Got the A! 🥹🥹Email at 5:35, call at 6pm EST! Interviewed 12/9!
siperbigbowl
Full Member
Got the A! 🥹🥹Email at 5:35, call at 6pm EST! Interviewed 12/9!
Congrats! Are regular MD or MSTP?
Congrats! Are regular MD or MSTP?
Reg MD!
Congratulations!!!!Got the A call yesterday around 3pm PST from one of the admissions team. I hadn't checked my email before it, but the email arrived about 10 min pre-call. Was my first II and is my first A of the cycle. Beyond stoked.
Don't think I did stellar in my interviews (was too wired!) so if that sounds like you, please hold out hope for your own chances here. Wishing you all good news, and in the mean time, wishing you a little peace in this whirlwind process.
Geffen and other scholarship info is supposed to come out March or later, is what they said on the call.
ETA: Regular MD. I didn't apply to other programs.
Was told the same about the Geffen scholarship! Hoping for the best
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it seems like for the past 2 weeks, people have reported their As on Thursday instead of Friday. Wish everyone who is still waiting the best of luck!Does that mean there’s no more direct acceptances coming out today or ever? 🙁
clefairy0000
Full Member
From a recent conversation, it is expected that the majority (if not all) of acceptances will be given by the end of February. This would include all programs.Does that mean there’s no more direct acceptances coming out today or ever? 🙁
Does this hold true for January interviewees as well?From a recent conversation, it is expected that the majority (if not all) of acceptances will be given by the end of February. This would include all programs.
clefairy0000
Full Member
Yes. Basically everyone who interviewed will know their status by end of Feb or by the first week of March the latest.Does this hold true for January interviewees as well?
Who did you speak with? Thanks for the updates!Yes. Basically everyone who interviewed will know their status by end of Feb or by the first week of March the latest.
siperbigbowl
Full Member
Any news today[emoji1787][emoji1787]
is anyone just feeling super very sad because I know acceptances could keep coming but it is demoralizing to wait all thursday and friday for nothing 🙁
Yeah and it looks like clefairy's last comments could indicate that next week might be the last round 🙁is anyone just feeling super very sad because I know acceptances could keep coming but it is demoralizing to wait all thursday and friday for nothing 🙁
Yeah and it looks like clefairy's last comments could indicate that next week might be the last round 🙁
I am already dead insideis anyone just feeling super very sad because I know acceptances could keep coming but it is demoralizing to wait all thursday and friday for nothing 🙁
D
deleted1139705
I honestly decided f it and lined up a job in New York. I dare them to reject me. I’ll just spend my MS1 year going to clubs and concerts rather than looking at dumb books all day.is anyone just feeling super very sad because I know acceptances could keep coming but it is demoralizing to wait all thursday and friday for nothing 🙁
January interviewees, this is our week. I can feel it!
siperbigbowl
Full Member
This is the week for October interviewees (those that haven’t received their result) too[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I sincerely hope
Lol September interviewees rise 🥶🫡
RocketScientist05
Full Member
Lol ok so September - January interviewees. This is our week guys 🙂
*August - January. Sorry for not including you guys originally 😎
*August - January. Sorry for not including you guys originally 😎
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
poopydoopy
New Member
What about my fellow August interviewees? Lmao0000000hahahahahahahakillmehahaha
What about my fellow August interviewees? Lmao0000000hahahahahahahakillmehahaha
[emoji3590] me too friend, me too
D
deleted1154868
So how many times have you all refreshed SDN over the last few months? [emoji23]
Lost my count lolSo how many times have you all refreshed SDN over the last few months? [emoji23]