-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Washington State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hoping for literally any communication from them this week………has anyone else not heard anything since they submitted their secondary
AggravatingToe
Full Member
Under review since 7/16. no contact whatsoeverHoping for literally any communication from them this week………has anyone else not heard anything since they submitted their secondary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Capttndoodlebopper
Full Member
Is there a current student in the SDN that can peak about the research opportunities available, and how hard or easy it is to get research if a student wants to do so, Thank you.
AggravatingToe
Full Member
Pre-II R 1/4 under review since mid july
+1Pre-II R 1/4 under review since mid july
Any calls this week yet?
robo_cat
Full Member
Any calls this week yet?
Nothing on my end
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I feel like this months call will be later in the month :/ in December they called on like the 15thAny calls this week yet?
willworkforsnacks01
Full Member
Just got email saying I’m eligible, interviewed 12/2. They said we would hear our decisions in Jan!
D
deleted1148534
Decisions as in putting together the class and then making the waitlist? 😅Just got email saying I’m eligible, interviewed 12/2. They said we would hear our decisions in Jan!
willworkforsnacks01
Full Member
I mean they said the people who interviewed in December would hear back in January about their decisionsDecisions as in putting together the class and then making the waitlist? 😅
robo_cat
Full Member
I mean they said the people who interviewed in December would hear back in January about their decisions
Damn dude what about people that interviewed in September?
Hope that’s not a bad omen for me - still waiting!
watermelonseeds
New Member
I got a call this morning and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Harrison! I interviewed 12/2
Same, interviewed in October. Not sure if I should be worried right now :/Damn dude what about people that interviewed in September?
Hope that’s not a bad omen for me - still waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
Congrats!!! I wonder if they’re doing more calls today 😫I got a call this morning and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Harrison! I interviewed 12/2
watermelonseeds
New Member
Thanks so much! ♥️ I am manifesting an A for all of you. We’re still within season, and it’s not over until it’s over 😤Congrats!!! I wonder if they’re doing more calls today 😫
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I'm surprised we did see more posts about calls today!
willworkforsnacks01
Full Member
Same here 😕 I also interviewed 12/2 so was hoping to hearI'm surprised we did see more posts about calls today!
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I interviewed 8/22 so I'm definitely getting ancySame here 😕 I also interviewed 12/2 so was hoping to hear
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I'm sad bc I think calls went out on Tuesday 🙁May Friday the 13th be our lucky day!
Call me pls
Welp, that Update email for the "eligible" folk doesn't seem very encouraging 😀
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I know.... it has given me so much anxiety......Welp, that Update email for the "eligible" folk doesn't seem very encouraging 😀
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I am reading last years thread.... waitlist movement continued into May/June.... so there's hope!
Would you guys mind posting it? I have been waitlisted so I didn't get the "eligible" emailI know.... it has given me so much anxiety......
Would you guys mind posting it? I have been waitlisted so I didn't get the "eligible" email
Attachments
Thanks! I was definitely not hopeful about my waitlist status but this confirms I shouldn't hold my breath.
I don't understand how they choose who is a good mission fit. Their mission is "To solve problems in challenging health care environments across the state of Washington"--is it just who is the most likely to practice in Washington state after residency?
I don't understand how they choose who is a good mission fit. Their mission is "To solve problems in challenging health care environments across the state of Washington"--is it just who is the most likely to practice in Washington state after residency?
Super discouraging..Welp, that Update email for the "eligible" folk doesn't seem very encouraging 😀
Does anyone know if eligible who don't get an offer are placed higher on the waitlist? I know there is no official rank but I'm curious if we still have a decent chance
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I think so.... I feel like it would make sense that eligible people get placed above the original waitlistSuper discouraging..
Does anyone know if eligible who don't get an offer are placed higher on the waitlist? I know there is no official rank but I'm curious if we still have a decent chance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1148534
I know... 🙁 over half full and still 80 to interview UGH. This waiting process has been horrificWelp, that Update email for the "eligible" folk doesn't seem very encouraging 😀
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I just keeping telling myself that the waitlist movement last year going until late June is promising so....I know... 🙁 over half full and still 80 to interview UGH. This waiting process has been horrific
Not to be a downer, but they accept like 1 person usually in June and maybe 1 in July, and each year they've been able to make fewer and fewer offers because they are saying they've been choosing people who align with their mission better each yearI just keeping telling myself that the waitlist movement last year going until late June is promising so....
I appreciate them keeping it real but the wording of that email really stressed me out. I felt like this was my only good interview (out of only 2 interviews) 😳
Does anyone have a ball park of when Feb decisions will be going out?
Based on last years thread I’m thinking week of 02/13 but I’m dying to know 🥲
Based on last years thread I’m thinking week of 02/13 but I’m dying to know 🥲
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
The update email to eligible students mentioned mid-February and early March would be the next callsDoes anyone have a ball park of when Feb decisions will be going out?
Based on last years thread I’m thinking week of 02/13 but I’m dying to know 🥲
TheGreatHoudini
New Member
Just got a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Harrison! I interviewed 1/9.
Just got the call!! Interviewed on 01/20
Have any 1/20 interviewees received any communication that wasn't an acceptance (eg an eligible, waitlist, or rejection) yet?Just got the call!! Interviewed on 01/20
Just got an email saying I’m eligible. Not entirely sure what that means or how ‘disappointed’ I should feel…..lolHave any 1/20 interviewees received any communication that wasn't an acceptance (eg an eligible, waitlist, or rejection) yet?
FutureDocPlease
Full Member
I’m surprised they called on a Saturday… so I suppose we wait again until March for more calls 😔 this is so frustrating
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am really curious if anyone on the WL will be pulled off, because I assume the “eligible” people will go higher up on the WL at the end of the interview season, so anyone who is on the WL rn will still be ranked below them. So is WL pretty much a rejection
Was thinking this same thing (coming from someone who has the 'eligible' status... I just wish I knew how many people had this status. I am assuming WL is a rejection considering I (and others) are eligible but have yet to be accepted.I am really curious if anyone on the WL will be pulled off, because I assume the “eligible” people will go higher up on the WL at the end of the interview season, so anyone who is on the WL rn will still be ranked below them. So is WL pretty much a rejection
I got a WL and am proceeding as if I have been flat-out rejectedI am really curious if anyone on the WL will be pulled off, because I assume the “eligible” people will go higher up on the WL at the end of the interview season, so anyone who is on the WL rn will still be ranked below them. So is WL pretty much a rejection
If the class was over half full in January when they emailed us, there must only be a few seats left at this point