2022-2023 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email saying to take the next steps with my application (I submitted over 2 months ago). However, when I log into my portal there is nothing new...? Anyone know what this means?

Update: II invite in another email, but went to my spam
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! If its no trouble, do you know where to find the signed attestation form?
It was attached to an email they sent right when I got the II! I submitted my pic and the form, but it hasn't shown the interview scheduler yet so I think we just wait until they send another email!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email saying to take the next steps with my application (I submitted over 2 months ago). However, when I log into my portal there is nothing new...? Anyone know what this means?
On the portal you're supposed to upload a picture and a signed attestation form, but I'm having trouble finding the form that was apparently attached in the email they sent.
 
For those who have interviewed, is it more like a conversation or is it more like a traditional interview where they are just asking you a set of questions? Thanks
 
For those who have interviewed, is it more like a conversation or is it more like a traditional interview where they are just asking you a set of questions? Thanks
Both of mine were very conversational, especially the student interview! They definitely still hit the usual interview high points (why did you want to be a doctor, asked clarifying questions about application, is there anything else you want them to know) but it was definitely very inviting and not super stressful.
 
For those who interviewed, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview after you emailed them your availability? I received a confirmation a week ago from the coordinator saying she received my response, but I haven't actually gotten a confirmation for the interview date/time yet.
 
For those who interviewed, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview after you emailed them your availability? I received a confirmation a week ago from the coordinator saying she received my response, but I haven't actually gotten a confirmation for the interview date/time yet.
Just a little over a week
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does this school have a rolling admissions process? sending in my secondary today i know its late but technically before the deadline lollllllll
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email telling me to "Take the next steps" with my application... Looking at the rest of this thread, I'm hopeful this could be a II! How long did it take everyone to find the second email that has the attestation form and interview info in their spam?

Also big rip if this is actually an R lmao