You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Weill Cornell
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ZeNarwhal
Full Member
I see I was a slow-poke here 🙂 congratulations folks!I think Cornell has started releasing A’s! Just got an email out of nowhere omg
messypremed
Full Member
I'm kind of like is this real?? I wasn't expecting to hear back till mid March??
WL rn. Congrats to everyone!
Pre-II R on a Saturday morning, love that for me.
212kindofgal
Full Member
WL
D
deleted1111654
Pre-II R, good morning to you too Cornell ❤️
saintbernard95
Full Member
WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same, but sometimes you can’t judge things by your interview. Something I learned from the cycle is that all you can do is your best; some things are just out of your hands. Congrats on your other A though!WL, this kinda hurts a little because I thought both interviews went very lovely. Congrats to everyone who got the A!
212kindofgal
Full Member
Based on last year’s thread it seems a good amount of people got off the waitlist
212kindofgal
Full Member
Did they just waitlist everybody else who interviewed or are there post II Rs?
Accepted by email … nice
saltyeggyolks
Full Member
WL 🙁 Interviewed literally a week ago. sad.
Waitlisted, here is to another 2 months... or more!
WL as well, gonna withdraw, but congrats y’all!
Last edited:
mangomonkey
Full Member
WL 😛
Got hit with the WL too!
MD only WL. Gonna withdraw. Good luck everyone
3/4/2022 edit - Lacking a spine, I did not withdraw.
3/4/2022 edit - Lacking a spine, I did not withdraw.
Last edited:
“you been selected for placement on our Wait List” 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1074206
WL
Pre-II R just now. Congrats to the acceptances!!
So the earliest we can see WL movement is in May... right? 😭
yeehaw1999
Full Member
Does anyone know when financial aid packages will be announced?
The past 2 years there have been post II rejections, but seems like majority are WLDid they just waitlist everybody else who interviewed or are there post II Rs?
I also think that those who are rejected are less likely to post compared to A's or WL'sThe past 2 years there have been post II rejections, but seems like majority are WL
This is the correct answer. I personally know three Yale Rs, but not a single person posted about it.I also think that those who are rejected are less likely to post compared to A's or WL's
D
deleted1080469
got the A!!!! omg so excited for this!
serotonin1
Full Member
Accepted!! Alexa play Empire State of mind by jay z
MotorLover
Full Member
pre-II R
serotonin1
Full Member
Does Cornell do a second look event?
Pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cornell knows you want ‘em…Does Cornell do a second look event?
Accepted. OOS URM. Interviewed 9/14. Did not send LOI.