You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Weill Cornell
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
FoggyTraffic
Full Member
Both of my interviewers were kind people, one was more conversational while the other was more q&a. It wasn't overly stressful and I was surprised by the depth of their focus on my app because I had multiple lines from my app quoted and we discussed them together. My one recommendation would definitely be knowing your application well and being able to expand more on that. It does seem like it depends on luck with what interviewer you get.How was the interview? I've been seeing conflicting reviews on SDN's interview feedback where some people were saying it was conversational but others were saying it was like a stress interview. Just wondering if anything might be different via zoom interviews.
Seems like people have started getting As yesterday. I am a little bit anxious and frustrated smh...any idea when MSTP decisions are released? I vaguely remember hearing early-mid december during the interview
Just got notified WL. Heartbroken
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here submit updates and got an II?
sectumsempradoctor
Full Member
Hey! Im still under review and haven't heard back since submitting anything. Are there any current students who could DM for some questions I have?
gregmandel
Full Member
mstp A 12/15, OOS
premed74632
Full Member
II just now. Beyond shocked. OOS ORM LM 75. There’s still hope for everyone!!
jetzone_premed
Full Member
Complete date?II just now. Beyond shocked. OOS ORM LM 75. There’s still hope for everyone!!
woke up to an II on my bday from here!! brb sobbing
D
deleted1147443
Did you all send updates or interest letters?
premed74632
Full Member
Literally on Labor Day aha. 9/4Complete date?
premed74632
Full Member
See you there!!!woke up to an II on my bday from here!! brb sobbing
Shorehugger
Full Member
I can't believe it! II this morning. Complete 7/14 and was preparing to send an update
II received this morning. Complete on 8/9/22. Update was sent 12/1/22. This one is a shocker.
S’all good, man.
S’all good, man.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1139705
I am greatly satisfied every-time you get an II.II received this morning. Complete on 8/9/22. Update was sent 12/1/22. This one is a shocker.
S’all good, man.
goodluckpanda!
Full Member
What month are they scheduling interviews out to?
I am greatly satisfied that you are greatly satisfied for me every time I get an II.I am greatly satisfied every-time you get an II.
Have a wonderful day.
What was the subject line? I sent an update to them in November and just curiousII received this morning. Complete on 8/9/22. Update was sent 12/1/22. This one is a shocker.
S’all good, man.
They send two emails!What was the subject line? I sent an update to them in November and just curious
PremedKid4
Full Member
Slippin Jimmy, whats the LizzyMII received this morning. Complete on 8/9/22. Update was sent 12/1/22. This one is a shocker.
S’all good, man.
Congrats! When were you complete?got the II yesterday!!!!!!! SO hype about this one
completed 8/4, URM, IS, did not send any updates.Congrats! When were you complete?
Last edited:
premed74632
Full Member
Anyone know how long it takes after you upload the required documents to get sent II dates?
D
deleted1135362
Anyone know how long it takes after you upload the required documents to get sent II dates?
Around a week for me
premed74632
Full Member
Anyone else not get a confirmation about a date yet? The two dates for the interview were for next week and I haven’t heard which one I got yet and it’s Friday
I got one, did you email stating your preferences?Anyone else not get a confirmation about a date yet? The two dates for the interview were for next week and I haven’t heard which one I got yet and it’s Friday
premed74632
Full Member
Yes on Tuesday! When did you get the confirmation email?I got one, did you email stating your preferences?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed74632
Full Member
Did anyone get their email with the zoom link yet? I haven’t heard anything since the confirmation and I’m nervous I won’t have it by Tuesday
I did actuallyDid anyone get their email with the zoom link yet? I haven’t heard anything since the confirmation and I’m nervous I won’t have it by Tuesday
Is there a way to see who you will be interviewing with? Happy New Year.
D
deleted1130343
You won’t know until you’re assigned your breakout room with them!Is there a way to see who you will be interviewing with? Happy New Year.
Congrats!! Did you send an update at all?got the II just now !!! Completed 7/29
greymilkt
Full Member
Thank you! Nope!Congrats!! Did you send an update at all?
itsdablaze
Full Member
Also got a II this morning!! Complete on 7/19. Stats in signature. Did not send an update.
SeriouslyDelirious
Full Member
Congrats!! When are they scheduling for?Also got a II this morning!! Complete on 7/19. Stats in signature. Did not send an update.
itsdablaze
Full Member
Thank you! They are currently scheduling for next week.Congrats!! When are they scheduling for?
premed74632
Full Member
What’s everyone doing with thank-you letters? One to adcom and one to each interviewer?
I’m also wondering about this!!!What’s everyone doing with thank-you letters? One to adcom and one to each interviewer?
premed74632
Full Member
I’m sending to adcom for sure but idk if one to each of the interviewers is overkill
FoggyTraffic
Full Member
I sent one to each interviewer and they both responded kindly!
PremedKid4
Full Member
Interview this morning
IS, ORM, LM ~73, complete in July
absolutely did not see this one coming lmao, wish me luck 🙂
IS, ORM, LM ~73, complete in July
absolutely did not see this one coming lmao, wish me luck 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zerotofate
Pre-Med (Accepted)
Any current student know how difficult it is to secure family housing in Lasdon House or 77th St? This is speculative since I'm not accepted lol, but I would be moving with my partner. I understand that family housing is not guaranteed, but I would not go here if I had to navigate the NYC housing market.
Additionally, would I get to know housing decisions before I have to commit to enroll?
Additionally, would I get to know housing decisions before I have to commit to enroll?
Remain calm! It was mostly conversational, but also review what you had on your application. Most of the questions centered on my life story and activities. Best of luck friend!!I hope this person's question gets answered ^. But also does anyone have advice for prepping for the interview?
Think they’re building a new fancy housing building too with a couple hundred apartments…I hope this person's question gets answered ^. But also does anyone have advice for prepping for the interview?
Edit:looks like not ready until 2025, that will def increase allure of school.
Last edited: