2023-2024 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waiting is soooo tough... I interviewed 10/19 and haven't heard anything yet. coming up on 6 weeks now... but I also know they were likely closed for thanksgiving break. not sure what to make of it :/

I interviewed two months before you and haven’t heard anything either lol I feel ya

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is silence an alright place to be right now? Submitted mid July.

• Hmm
Is there an accepted students' group chat?

Last edited:
Is there an accepted students' group chat?
Just a facebook group afaik! You should be able to find it by searching for Geisel Class of 2028 and requesting access

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I haven't heard anything from the school yet and its December. Do you think now is a good time to email a letter of interest? Do I email it or upload to the portal?

Hey guys, I haven't heard anything from the school yet and its December. Do you think now is a good time to email a letter of interest? Do I email it or upload to the portal?
I am in the same boat. Personally, I wouldn't send a letter of interest without interviewing unless you have a really good reason to (some strong tie to the school/state). I think an update letter would be best if you have something that is worth an update. That is just my opinion, good luck :)

I was unable to attend Geisel conversations due to my work schedule. Would anyone be willing to share any major takeaways? My interview is tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, complete 7/17, Intl

• Care
Are the R's also reflected in the portal? Just want to know before the weekend lol

haven’t heard anything and complete early August. anyone else?

OOS A!!! 3.5, 517, 5’11”, favorite color is blue.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
OOS Pre-II R, complete 7/25 and LM72. Best wishes to everyone still in the running!

• Care
Can't seem to find the accepted student group. Help pls

Me neither, I saw a Dec 7 date for a few minutes but when I refreshed it was taken. Maybe more will open up soon.
Did you have dates open up? I was fortunate enough to secure an II on Friday, but there's nothing open on the calendar.

Anyone who interviewed 2 months ago or earlier get an A recently? Seeing people getting As from interviews a month ago got me kinda worried

Does anyone know if pressing the acceptance decision button on the application binding?

Did you have dates open up? I was fortunate enough to secure an II on Friday, but there's nothing open on the calendar.
Also wondering this if anyone has experienced it. Is there typically a time during the day when they open up more spots again?

Also wondering this if anyone has experienced it. Is there typically a time during the day when they open up more spots again?
We'll see. I shot them an email on Friday requesting information about additional slots. Hopefully, there will be more information to share early this week.

Yeah so I looked the day after my II and saw one December date and took it before it closed up. I didn’t check if there were any more in Jan/Feb, but I would check consistently.

recently submitted an update (pre-II). hopefully it does something!

Knew it was coming, Pre-II R; Complete 7/17, LM ~75, fumbled my undergrad interview here years ago and was hoping for another chance lol

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if historically they send out a large batch of As before the holiday break? It'd be a nice present.. 💔

Last edited:
  • Care
Any people who interviewed heard anything from Dartmouth the past week or two? Also any ppl from October interviews still waiting?

Pre-II R submitted early august #Rip

• Care