-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Aspiring-MD
New Member
For any MD/PhD interviewees, has anyone received follow-up regarding interviewing with possible PI mentors?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1157211
+1 Pre-II R, submitted 7/15
+1 OOS Pre-II R, submitted 7/25
caffeineaddict99
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, Submitted 7/25
stinkygoose00
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R LM 70 submitted 7/24
oatmilkplease
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
When did you submit if you don't mind me asking?
oatmilkplease
Full Member
Marked complete on 7/14When did you submit if you don't mind me asking?
milkbreadveryyum
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, submitted 7/25
D
deleted1176930
OOS Pre-Il R, submitted 7/22
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1167849
OOS II complete 7/17! 505 MCAT/3.9x GPA
Congrats!!!
norinori88
Full Member
OOS Pre-II REJECTION !
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
+1 Complete end of JulyOOS Pre-II REJECTION !
+1OOS Pre-II Rejection, submitted in July
rhomania
Full Member
+1OOS Pre-II REJECTION !
OOS R LM 79
D
deleted1177695
OOS LM 77, Complete 07/20 and still silence. Anyone else?
ACKjp
Full Member
I'm LM 75 complete 7/17 and silence...I know my time will come, though lolOOS LM 77, Complete 07/20 and still silence. Anyone else?
also OOS LM 74 complete 7/21... have a feeling I'm getting the R soonOOS LM 77, Complete 07/20 and still silence. Anyone else?
yes, they kept me till Dec last year and let me go so i’m kinda expecting the sameOOS LM 77, Complete 07/20 and still silence. Anyone else?
+1 II OOS LM 71
congrats! when were you verified?+1 II OOS LM 71
I was verified mid July, but I completed this secondary late July.congrats! when were you verified?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you think dartmouth will be sending acceptances today? not sure if things will be closed for thanksgiving break... but they do it every two weeks, so maybe they would send out today?
OOS II
When were you complete?OOS II
myaccount123
Full Member
does anyone know when post-II decisions go out if we interviewed a long time ago (late August) but haven't heard anything ? Is it some time in January?
luckycharms!
Full Member
yes they do!Does anyone know if Dartmouth accepts pre-II update letters??
+1 !!!! But there aren't any dates for me to pick hmmmOOS II just now, complete 8/27, LM 68
+1 !!!! But there aren't any dates for me to pick hmmm
Me neither, I saw a Dec 7 date for a few minutes but when I refreshed it was taken. Maybe more will open up soon.
shortvanilla
Full Member
Anyone with a September complete date with an II? I absolutely love this school and really hoping for an invite
Nope still waiting :/Anyone with a September complete date with an II? I absolutely love this school and really hoping for an invite
we are nextNope still waiting :/
Someone complete in October got an II today I believe, I was also complete in September so hoping as well!we are next
just_tryna_get_in
New Member
II this morning! Complete 7/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
misterslack
Full Member
+1! complete 7/26II this morning! Complete 7/28
Mid july ishWhen were you complete?
II this morning! Complete 7/28
Congrats!! When was the latest they were scheduling?+1! complete 7/26
waiting is soooo tough... I interviewed 10/19 and haven't heard anything yet. coming up on 6 weeks now... but I also know they were likely closed for thanksgiving break. not sure what to make of it :/
NotReal234
Full Member
waiting is soooo tough... I interviewed 10/19 and haven't heard anything yet. coming up on 6 weeks now... but I also know they were likely closed for thanksgiving break. not sure what to make of it :/
I interviewed two months before you and haven’t heard anything either lol I feel ya