You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Duke
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do we know if they go by alphabetical order? Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I doubt itDo we know if they go by alphabetical order? Lol
Here we go!
Edit: Not me having an exam in 45 min 🫠
Edit: Not me having an exam in 45 min 🫠
omfg the perfect anxiety storm godspeedHere we go!
Edit: Not me having an exam at 12:00.
Just got the call!
A to the Duke PCLT Program! I thought my interview didn’t go well so I’m truly in shock.Just missed a call from Duke…
Mammothhighway
Full Member
Did not even interview here but congrats to everyone hearing back lol been fun following this thread
Thanks4Playing Bye
Full Member
Does the portal change when you get accepted?
This is supposed to be my day off from work. Now I’m gonna be stressedGoing to be a long day. I think last year they called until 5 or later!
😭
Just got the call oh my god 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the call oh my god [emoji24]
YEAHHH TOASTEDBUTTER
ACKjp
Full Member
🐐Just got the call oh my god 😭
They didn't leave you a voicemail did they? It's too coincidental to be realistically be anything else, but I still wish I had some kind of concrete assuranceJust missed a call from Duke…
Nope, at least not yetDoes the portal change when you get accepted?
A just now!
Nastiest month of February I have ever seen congrats!!Just got the A!
Just got the A call! With 15 min to go before the Calc exam.
luckycharms!
Full Member
dang they calling so fast
arrangeorrange
New Member
has anyone gotten a rejection email yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We'll get it tomorrow probably. My mistake for hoping for anything good to happen.has anyone gotten a rejection email yet?
ACKjp
Full Member
No but it’s coming 😔has anyone gotten a rejection email yet?
They had left me a voicemail! That's how I knew.They didn't leave you a voicemail did they? It's too coincidental to be realistically be anything else, but I still wish I had some kind of concrete assurance
Hmm... I didn't get anything but the missed call. But it's literally a Dukemed number, I looked it upThey had left me a voicemail! That's how I knew.
Call back!!!Hmm... I didn't get anything but the missed call. But it's literally a Dukemed number, I looked it up
wannabepedsdoc
Full Member
Does anyone know if they're following a particular order? Alphabetical first name or last name?
They’ll circle back around to you I bet! It’s 100% an AHmm... I didn't get anything but the missed call. But it's literally a Dukemed number, I looked it up
I missed the call at 9:04 AM PST. My first name is in the first third of the alphabet, and my last name is in the middle.Does anyone know if they're following a particular order? Alphabetical first name or last name?
Last edited:
I got called by someone who is on the admissions committee, not one of the deans. I'm guessing a lot of people just split up the list of accepted students and are calling them whenever they have timeDoes anyone know if they're following a particular order? Alphabetical first name or last name?
bubblegumandtaffy
New Member
Got the A!
Thanks4Playing Bye
Full Member
I got called by someone who is on the admissions committee, not one of the deans. I'm guessing a lot of people just split up the list of accepted students and are calling them whenever they have time
Did your portal change by any chance
It did not yetDid your portal change by any chance
Thanks4Playing Bye
Full Member
Does Duke even have a real portal? I thought it was just the app. I honestly don't remember.
I think it’s just the app portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1164691
A!!!! OMG!!! was not expecting this! just called, 919 number
misterslack
Full Member
got the A!! have been dreaming about this for so long.. best of luck to everyone!
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
PCLT A about an hour ago!!!
mercurygills
Full Member
Secured the A!! Congrats everyone🥳
D
deleted1169077
I got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!