Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LFGGG!!!! Congrats that’s huge wohoooooooooI got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LFGGG!!!! Congrats that’s huge wohoooooooooI got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!
I got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!
I got the A and am so beyond grateful! My 1 II -> 1 A will make for quite the Sankey. Congratulations to all!!
what time?Just got the A call!!
did they come after 5 or were they just reported after 5?Although calls seemed to come until after 5 last year, it does seem to have died down drastically here.
i hope so (i'm waiting for my pre-II R but rooting for my friend!!)Maybe they’re taking a lunch break…
i was also sobbing but I am pretty sure I caught that they said weekend of 4/5does anyone remember when they said second look is? was too busy sobbing to hear hahaha
same !!! me and my station lead sat in silence for a full 5 mins one station because i was completely out of thoughtsFor anyone else (present or future), I thought I bombed at least two stations for the MMI. So even if you think you did poorly, you probably did way better than you think. All of you guys got this!
4/5-7does anyone remember when they said second look is? was too busy sobbing to hear hahaha
2 min 26 sec, but mostly because I had to ask her to repeat herself nine timesHow long do these calls last typically? Like 30 seconds or 5-7 minutes?
I want to be where you areA LETS GO!!
But also what time?A LETS GO!!
about 30 min ago 🙂)But also what time?
Around 1:30ish (EST)!Just now? Congrats!! 🙂
Yes!! Interviewed early December thoughHas anyone received a call who interviewed in December?
same i was trying to text my parents mid phone call to tell them the news 😂i can't freaking believe it... i got the A. i was incoherent and not listening to a word dr. yee said oml
I got no II from either school so I hope its a brick-fest with a final score of like 40-29 like that one NCSt/VTech game from a few years back 🤧Everyone that got in should tune in to watch Duke take down Miami tonight at 7 EST. DDMF 😈
why not a WL?is it looking like post-II R at this point? 🙁
Gotcha — thanks!All A's today, WL and R probably tomorrow.
That sounds like horrible anxiety all day today lol^^+1 i live abroad and instead of an A call I got an A email 🎉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.