You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 George Washington
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
RelocatedHumanity
New Member
You can just send them to the medadmit email and address it to your interviewer (that is how I did it, at least)Does anyone know where to submit/send thank you notes?
calmandrain
Full Member
Has anyone here received an II after being placed on hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shewhobagstea
Full Member
Thank you!! That worked.You can just send them to the medadmit email and address it to your interviewer (that is how I did it, at least)
shewhobagstea
Full Member
Yes, I did. Hold in Aug I think, II given in Dec.Has anyone here received an II after being placed on hold?
medhealthy
Full Member
Are there still chances of II at this point?
stressball90
Full Member
Anyone else just removed from alternate list? 🙁
Like, they rejected you after initially placing you on the alternate list??Anyone else just removed from alternate list? 🙁
milkcarton
Full Member
Did they send out an email?
Anyone else just removed from alternate list?
stressball90
Full Member
Did they send out an email?
Yes! I was placed on alternate list in November and they just sent an email saying they were withdrawing my app from consideration
Damn, I’m sorry ☹️ didn’t know that was even a thing schools didYes! I was placed on alternate list in November and they just sent an email saying they were withdrawing my app from consideration
stressball90
Full Member
Damn, I’m sorry [emoji3525] didn’t know that was even a thing schools did
It happened a lot on last year’s thread but I just didn’t expect it this early. All is well though!
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Withdrew my II, hope it goes to one of you lovely people!
Pre-II R, complete 8/4
+1 Pre-II R. R wave incoming.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medhealthy
Full Member
Pre-II R. See y’all on the other side!
frostychipmunk
Full Member
pre-II R, been on hold since September
boomchickapow
Full Member
+1 pre-II R
reesesluver1938
Full Member
Pre-II R, on hold since August
HopefulApplicant#10395
Full Member
Pre-II R. Don’t wanna be a politician anyway [emoji35]
soontobemed_
Full Member
pre-II R
freefoodfriend
Full Member
For those receiving Pre-II Rs, was it by email or in the portal?
OOS pre-II R, on hold since late July too
preii R; I will tell many lies
For those receiving Pre-II Rs, was it by email or in the portal?
For those receiving Pre-II Rs, was it by email or in the portal?
Dr.MambaMentality
Full Member
Pre II R email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stinkygoose00
Full Member
Pre-II R after hold, complete 11/19
Last edited:
lifetimeBenefit53589
Full Member
pre-II R today. complete 7/11
calmandrain
Full Member
pre-II R after being on hold
Pre-II R after hold complete in Oct
Is anybody still on hold
I am. Awaiting my R patiently.Is anybody still on hold
Settler.of.Catan
New Member
Is anybody still on hold
+1. On hold since AugustI am. Awaiting my R patiently.
premed42568
Full Member
Me submitted 7/11Is anybody still on hold
yepIs anybody still on hold
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
+1 still on hold since August
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
freefoodfriend
Full Member
I’ve been on hold since summerIs anybody still on hold
jellybeann123
Full Member
Same here! Still on hold and have been since JulyI’ve been on hold since summer
Sorry to hear this everyone. GW has the lowest acceptance rate out of any medical school in the country (alongside with Georgetown) because of the sheer amount of applications it gets. Hoping success for all of y'all in this application cycle.
impostersyndrome01
Full Member
OOS R Complete early august
oatmilkplease
Full Member
+1I am. Awaiting my R patiently.