Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it over already lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is it over already lol
![]()
i was delulu about umich
+1 complete 8/12OOS II received today! LM 75, submitted 7/27
michigan is highly rolling (from their own admissions site) so i think your chances are low. however, if you don't mind losing the application fee no harm in submitting: worst that can happen either way is that you don't get into umichToo late to submit secondary? OOS LM 72
I saw someone did get in who submitted in october, so it's a dream school I'd Yolo it. I personally waited too long, so I opted out. I think they like early submissions unfortunately.Too late to submit secondary? OOS LM 72
Do we think umichmedmonday is still on today? [emoji1696]
OOS II received! Submitted 6/30
LM 74.8!If you don’t mind could you share your stats?
when did you submit?In state II today, LM 75
7/12when did you submit?
I had the unfortunate luck of walking right past their white coat ceremony on my way to work on my reapplication after not getting off their waitlist. I’m sure they did that on purpose 😪Driving past the medical school campus everyday like...
![]()
![]()
I need a new route... google maps be doing me dirty. Saves travel time my ass, more like travel torture.
+1I also just got that A call!
Same today!!! So so excitedI also just got that A call!
was thinking the same think! was it an automated call? anyways that's crazy haha congrats everyone who got the A <3isnt it like midnight? thats crazy but congrats yall !!!
Mine was from a m1 who left his number so I can contact him in case I have more questions about the program later on.was thinking the same think! was it an automated call? anyways that's crazy haha congrats everyone who got the A <3
Gotta chill man. It’s October and they interview until February. Have half of their invites still to sendIf I haven’t gotten an interview with a 7/13 completion date is that a soft R?
Just think, it’s one Monday closer to getting our IIAnother Monday in the books….
![]()
I like the way you think lolJust think, it’s one Monday closer to getting our II
I got an IS II but didn't go to UMich, and there were several others who interviewed with me who were also IS but not from UMich.
Yes sunday morning email and very late saturday night phone call! and it was a month post interview. They said that you will always hear by the end of the month following when you interview (e.g. if you interview in oct you'll hear by the end of nov)To those who have been accepted (apparently 58 have been so far). Looks like you hear back on Sunday? How long after interview did you hear?
Oh! Thank you!! Any clue how far they’re booked out currently?
Not meDid anyone from Umich get an II?
+1Not me
+1Not me
+1Not me
I feel like all of us have interviews at some good schools, so I find it funny how we still collectively come here every Monday hoping to get an II 🤣![]()
Where II?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.