2023-2024 Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone. I recently got an email activating my OSU username. Did any of you get this email ? I’ve submitted my secondary but haven’t gotten an interview invite yet .

Hey everyone. I recently got an email activating my OSU username. Did any of you get this email ? I’ve submitted my secondary but haven’t gotten an interview invite yet .
I went and looked and I got the same email shortly after submitting my secondary

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II this morning! LM 70, complete 8/20.

Reactions: 5 users
IS II, LM 81.5, complete 7/22

Reactions: 3 users
for those that have interviews, was it pretty obvious in the portal that you had an invite?

Reactions: 1 users
for those that have interviews, was it pretty obvious in the portal that you had an invite?
Yes. When you log into vitals it’s says Congrats on being invitied for a virtual interview as the first thing you see

Deferred CMT. Interviewed 10/17 (or around there) OOS. Congrats to all those who got the acceptance today!

If you are deferred is there anyway to send a letter of interest? Also do you know the chances of actually being accepted off the deferral list? I heard it’s common to get deferred but unsure if that’s correct

Members don't see this ad :)
A buzz on my phone

A flash of adrenaline

An OSU II, finally rolling in?

A glimmer of hope

In this bleak existence

“You’re Invited | Graduate Application Assistance”

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 23 users
For those who have interviewed, what was it like? Think I've read that it is two 1 hour interviews.
Interviewing for CMT in January

Received a christmas card but no acceptance yet ... not sure how much I should be looking into that :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
For current students, does anyone know what its like coming here as an OOS student?

Hi hopeful Buckeyes, I'm an M2 at Ohio State. When I interviewed, I got an Interview in November, got deferred in December, and didn't get off the deferred list (which after all the interviews are done turns into the waitlist) until late May. I have friends who got off the waitlist list as late as July. I know it's brutal waiting on the Deferred/waitlist, but you still have a chance, so don't lose hope. If anyone wants to ask more about being deferred or you have questions about Ohio State in general, feel free to reach out with a DM. Good Luck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
You said you were m2 on last year’s thread as well.
That's true. I pretty much copy and pasted the message from then. Finished M1 year in May, making me still an M2 now as I'm a few months from the end of the year and dedicated. Just want to be as helpful as I can for all of you because I know how stressful waiting can be!

Reactions: 3 users
That's true. I pretty much copy and pasted the message from then. Finished M1 year in May, making me still an M2 now as I'm a few months from the end of the year and dedicated. Just want to be as helpful as I can for all of you because I know how stressful waiting can be!
Thanks for taking the time to share! It is much appreciated:)

I was looking through last year's thread / cycle track and it seems ohio state tends to run a later cycle, especially for in-state applicants. Does anyone have any insight or know if this tends to be true?

Hi! has anyone sent a letter of intent pre-decision but post-II? Also, is anyone getting rejected post II or just alt list? PM me!

Ik OSU send out decisions every 2 weeks. I heard back on Dec 15th, but thought they'd prob be off for the holidays last week so is today when they were supposed to send out the next batch of decisions?

Ik OSU send out decisions every 2 weeks. I heard back on Dec 15th, but thought they'd prob be off for the holidays last week so is today when they were supposed to send out the next batch of decisions?
Cycle track shows acceptances rolling out again in early/mid February :)

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews or it's over :cryi:

When I tell you I'm itching for an A.....brotha, I don't lie

Waitlisted over email today after my interview in early September - fingers crossed, I’d really love to go here still !