2023-2024 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious whether the people who didn't have "under review" have now had a status change, or whether we think the "Under Review" still means there is a good chance for MD acceptance or waitlist consideration
 
Curious whether the people who didn't have "under review" have now had a status change, or whether we think the "Under Review" still means there is a good chance for MD acceptance or waitlist consideration
Where would you find this status?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does a PSTP R imply you’re not getting into Pitt?
What people were saying earlier is that if you were “under review” for a PSTP interview, that you were still being considered for MD program. Now, not sure. I think we have to keep in mind that they only interview ~30 students for the PSTP program, so I don’t think it would imply we don’t have a chance
 
i think i need to lower my expectations for pitt now with such a quick PSTP II Rejection 🙁 I wish I could find someone from last year who was rejected PSTP but accepted MD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think February, right? Just curious to see if it will be before or after Pitt releases decisions.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking about too. They say Pitt releases the decisions February 16th and as of next Friday the interview cycle for just the traditional MD will be done.

I really want them to release decisions sooner or send the PCAT II’s out [emoji24] (interviewed 10/13)