2023-2024 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my eyes are twitching waiting for an email or call today. interviewed 1/5. i need to touch grass but it's raining and freezing outside 😵‍💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
my eyes are twitching waiting for an email or call today. interviewed 1/5. i need to touch grass but it's raining and freezing outside 😵‍💫
Bro same...The seattle snow is not helping

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are Seattle interviews done as per the website? No additional dates added?
If so, then they ended earlier than last year. I wonder how that might affect the decision process :oops:

I just got the A call - I wish the best for everyone else who's also been waiting!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS A call, Seattle TRUST. Interviewed 01/03. Good luck to you all!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
IS post-II R for me too.... Good luck to everyone else

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
does anyone else’s portal say admission decision on the left hand side?

For an alternate list offer?

Last edited:
Alternate list email just now. Ranked position less than 10. Does anyone know how far up the list moves? Interviewed 1/4 Seattle cohort. I applied for CUSP as well.

Alternate list #18. I hope so much it will turn into an A 🙏🙏🙏
I'm trying to find an SDN post from last year, but it looks like the AL moved to ~40s for the Seattle cohort in the past few years.

Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 8.28.07 PM.png

Edit: I included a screenshot of the AL movement from last year's SDN post. (posted on Feb 17) Link: 2022-2023 University of Washington Still would love to find an official source on these figures if possible.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find an SDN post from last year, but it looks like the AL moved to ~40s for the Seattle cohort in the past few years. If anyone finds official info on this, please feel free to post.

View attachment 381331

Edit: I included a screenshot of the AL movement from last year's SDN post. (posted on Feb 17) Link: 2022-2023 University of Washington Still would love to find an official source on these figures if possible.
That data matches the data on the UWSOM website

Attachments

• DE68305E-9764-40A6-86C2-A43E6CBB2FCF.jpeg
    DE68305E-9764-40A6-86C2-A43E6CBB2FCF.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 66
Let's hope it moves far (very far) down the list! The worst part is that it means even MORE waiting :(

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
sorry I meant within idaho! cause some people were saying moscow cohort, and I didn't know if they meant idaho campus or just interviews are in regional cohorts within idaho regions
If it's anything like the other satellite sites all of the Idaho interviews should be done in one go near the beginning of February. I think they were just referring to the Idaho group as the Moscow cohort as that's where the site is.

Have any Idaho applicants received the email to schedule the interview? I got the interview invite a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything about scheduling yet.

Anyone on the waitlist have "10AL" at the very end of their "alternate status notification" email? I'm wondering if that is a typo.

Is there a Seattle cohort group yet?

The newest alternate list stats from last year just came out on the portal - let's hope it goes even higher this year!

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 11.44.49 PM.png

Reactions: 3 users
The newest alternate list stats from last year just came out on the portal - let's hope it goes even higher this year!

View attachment 381435
Great news! Looks like COVID/Zoom interviews has practically doubled the acceptance rates on the AL 🤔

Seeing previous forums of people accessing this “portal”, is it the same page as where we accept our alt list number? Trying to find that same page about E2023 list.

Last edited:
Great news! Looks like COVID/Zoom interviews has practically doubled the acceptance rates on the AL 🤔

Seeing previous forums of people accessing this “portal”, is it the same page as where we accept our alt list number? Trying to find that same page about E2023 list.

Yes! It's updated under the "Alternate List Information" tab

Feeling awful about my interview :( was very nervous, felt like I was rambling, questions were difficult. I guess we’ll see what happens!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users