-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Weill Cornell
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1012716
Pre-II OOS R
pancakemixer
Full Member
+1 WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wellwatcanwedonow
Full Member
lol WL this was my dream school and only actual option
thegazette
Full Member
is it still recommended to fill out CSS and do all the financial aid stuff for cornell anyways if you've been waitlisted? or should you just wait for the scenario you get accepted (unlikely if the waitlist movement is scant)
WAITLIST
MashAllah congratsA!! I’m going to be a doctor inshallah 😊
wellwatcanwedonow
Full Member
theres already 40+ WL on this thread...i wonder how much movement there will be
the_doc_is_in
New Member
IS A! I’m coming home 😭😭 was my only NYC interview and in February no less, unthinkable
+1 another WL here. Very surprised to see so manytheres already 40+ WL on this thread...i wonder how much movement there will be
3 years ago a student said 30% come off the waitlist
I
do we expect anything similar this year? Also I am wondering if einstein’s tuition announcement might have any effect at all.3 years ago a student said 30% come off the waitlist
wellwatcanwedonow
Full Member
hope it doesI
do we expect anything similar this year? Also I am wondering if einstein’s tuition announcement might have any effect at all.
yes me too lmao literally came here to checkPre-II R. Do your guys' emails also say "Thank you for your interest in Weill Cornell Medical College and for the time you took to interview with our committee." That sent my neurotic ass wondering if I missed an ii 🤣
LETS GO!!!! SO PYSCHED TO SEE THISA!!! I'm crying rn, I'm going to med school 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS WL yesterday oop
blueberrysky4
Full Member
Does anyone have any thoughts on Weill vs Icahn? I got WL'd here and CR at Sinai, so I'm trying to figure out where to send my letter of intent. Any advice would be appreciated <3
I feel like Sinai will have a lot more WL movement.Does anyone have any thoughts on Weill vs Icahn? I got WL'd here and CR at Sinai, so I'm trying to figure out where to send my letter of intent. Any advice would be appreciated <3
D
deleted1169361
cornell is done with ii and atp we're just waiting on pre-II R's, right?
blueberrysky4
Full Member
noted, thank you!!my friend who interviewed last year with 14 of the t20 (and wl at 10-14 of them) got wl at both cornell and sinai and the only school he ended up getting into was sinai so take that as you will
D
deleted1143918
i haven't either^ did anyone else get this? I haven't yet.
Hopefully good WL movement? Seems like a lot of ppl that got As here got other crazy As these past 2 weeks
Im praying lmaoHopefully good WL movement? Seems like a lot of ppl that got As here got other crazy As these past 2 weeks
You were one of the people I was talking about lmaoIm praying lmao
Does cornell wl show up on any of y'alls cyms
spursy
Full Member
Mine doesn'tDoes cornell wl show up on any of y'alls cyms
wellwatcanwedonow
Full Member
does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was worried about this as well cause I hadn't seen it in the CYMS tool so I filled it out again and got a confirmation email the same day.does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through
wellwatcanwedonow
Full Member
are u referring to the waitlist form?I was worried about this as well cause I hadn't seen it in the CYMS tool so I filled it out again and got a confirmation email the same day.
Oops yup. I misread your post. Sorry about that.are u referring to the waitlist form?
D
deleted1171137
Hi, I’m an accepted applicant. I always received confirmation emails whenever I uploaded an update letter or even a thank you letter. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, shoot them a message and ask about it or reupload. They said they will always confirm your submission.does anyone not recieve confirmations emails for update letters? im worried mine did not go through
WL shows up for me on cyms now btw
Mine isn't yet, but I'm sure it will be updated sooner or later
pancakemixer
Full Member
i sent a letter of intent the week before decisions were sent out (maybe not the best choice looking back) and i was WL, i really feel like i should be sending SOMETHING to let them know how badly i wanna get off the WL but is there anything else i could really do??
D
deleted1139705
Hold the dean’s daughter for ransomi sent a letter of intent the week before decisions were sent out (maybe not the best choice looking back) and i was WL, i really feel like i should be sending SOMETHING to let them know how badly i wanna get off the WL but is there anything else i could really do??
Hold the dean’s daughter for ransom
ily
futurist99
Full Member
Does anyone know when they start actually reviewing waitlisted applicants (maybe current students if there are any in here)? I know decisions come out early May, but curious if they start reviewing sooner.
so free that i
Full Member
From what I understand, they only start reviewing WL applicants when spots become availableDoes anyone know when they start actually reviewing waitlisted applicants (maybe current students if there are any in here)? I know decisions come out early May, but curious if they start reviewing sooner.
Is anyone else on the WL not seeing the Cornell in CYMS?
D
deleted1143918
Me but I don't even have a CYMS option since 0 A's so not sure if I shouldIs anyone else on the WL not seeing the Cornell in CYMS?
D
deleted1143918
Spoke too soon LFG boysMe but I don't even have a CYMS option since 0 A's so not sure if I should
D
deleted1139705
!!! W !!!Spoke too soon LFG boys
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LETS GOSpoke too soon LFG boys
Last edited:
pancakemixer
Full Member
God bless u frWithdrew A, best of luck to everyone on the WL 🙂
I submitted one update earlier and got two emails of confirmation, one automatic and one a little later saying they got it and added it to my file. I submitted another one a little while back and only got the automatic one and not the second one. Should I call/email asking if they got it? Or is this normal