2023-2024 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Cornell accepts letters of interest + pub updates? Their website says to only send updates that "give extra insight about you as an individual" and not reprints of published articles.
 
OOS II this morning! LM 75, non-trad career changer. Complete 7/7 and absolutely STUNNED wow!! Still have to upload a form and a photo so idk how far out they're scheduling yet but I'll report back later.

Edit: I was given options as early as next week through the end of the month!
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know if Cornell is receptive to pre-II letters? I am a non-trad applicant who was complete at the end of July. I don't have any significant updates, but was thinking about reaching out now w/ a LOI. Trying to figure out if there is any reason not to.
I don't think there is anything wrong, especially because they say that occassional, substantial updates are welcome. But if you think you might have more updates later in the cycle, I would wait because it may be more powerful then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last edited:
Hello! I got an II earlier last week 🙂)) LM 72 literally so shook, Alhamdulillah (Thank God). Are there any current med students who would be willing to chat about the school and their experience? If so please DM me, would really appreciate some inside perspective. Thank you ahead of time!
hate to be that person but complete date?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad