2023-2024 Wisconsin

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, do all the A's have gap years? I was looking over the school profile and it seemed that most did. Just curious if any A this year did not have a gap year. Thank you and Congrats!
 
Hello, do all the A's have gap years? I was looking over the school profile and it seemed that most did. Just curious if any A this year did not have a gap year. Thank you and Congrats!
Yes, there are students that did not have gap years. However, it does seem that most had at least one gap year, though I think that’s the norm everywhere.