You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC Davis
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
strawberry_matcha
Full Member
i didn’t receive an email about that. wishing you the best of luck!!!congrats guys!!! interviewed early November and nothing for me so far so bracing myself for an R, out of curiosity did you also receive an email a couple days ago that your decision would be delayed due to the holidays?
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
Sending you lots of luck and support greenapple!! No, I hadn't received any communication beforehand other than the day of my interview. My portal still isn't updated either, but I believe they will change it later. We've got this! 🤗congrats guys!!! interviewed early November and nothing for me so far so bracing myself for an R, out of curiosity did you also receive an email a couple days ago that your decision would be delayed due to the holidays?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
greenapple72
Full Member
Dang, interviewed 11/7 and got this email 12/16. Guess I'll have to keep waiting. Congrats again!i didn’t receive an email about that. wishing you the best of luck!!!
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
Ahhh, I see. I obviously don't know anything, but I feel like they might just want to take a closer look next month, and it's not a definitive "no". It's not over till it's over, and I'm hoping you get that A one way or another, friend 🙂Dang, interviewed 11/7 and got this email 12/16. Guess I'll have to keep waiting. Congrats again! View attachment 413059
sunflowercity
Full Member
+1 IS post-ii R : (((((
+1 SoCal post-II waitlist
are they still sending secondaries
Congrats to those who are interviewing, accepted, or waitlisted and hoping for the best in May. If you have any questions about the school, feel free to PM or reply here.
houdini101
Full Member
Does anyone think we will see another wave of interviews in Jan/Feb?
Thank you sir. Just Pmd youCongrats to those who are interviewing, accepted, or waitlisted and hoping for the best in May. If you have any questions about the school, feel free to PM or reply here.
DrDolittle67
Full Member
Definitely, I think UC Davis sends out interview invites until March or so.Does anyone think we will see another wave of interviews in Jan/Feb?
DrDolittle67
Full Member
PMed you as well, good sir!Congrats to those who are interviewing, accepted, or waitlisted and hoping for the best in May. If you have any questions about the school, feel free to PM or reply here.
i havent gotten one either but i applied later. im not a CA resident but have tiesI was verified July 10th and still have not received a secondary (yes, not even a secondary) from UC Davis. I septruple checked that it's not in my spam or was buried in my emails. Did something go wrong and they just never received my primary application or something, but that's not really possible so I'm just so confused. Do they normally send secondaries until Jan/Feb? It just sounds so ridiculous I can't believe it. If I still haven't gotten a secondary does that mean I pretty much have no chance at this point? I'm fine with that but why wouldn't they just reject me then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
froufroufoxes
holy mackerel I love medicine
How likely are Jan/feb interview invites?
Davis historically sends II well into February so good chancesHow likely are Jan/feb interview invites?
coolbeanzz
New Member
+1 II yay!
When did u receive II ?+1 II yay!
Ravyeet
New Member
when did you submit your secondary !!?+1 II yay!
are they still sending secondaries
Just received the secondary, verified July 31st. SoCal resident, with family ties to NorCal.
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I received the secondary invite as well and thought it may be a system error since it'd been 5 months since I submitted the primary lol. I thought I was screened out a long time ago.Just received the secondary, verified July 31st. SoCal resident, with family ties to NorCal.
abe420
Full Member
Pre-secondary R, Born and raised in India, moved to the Central Valley by myself at 15, went to a CA high school, have been running camps to help migrant workers for 5 years, started a non-profit to help other first gen college students go to college. First in my family to go to college. Have had immense impact on CA populations. Entire known family lives in the Central Valley. No Secondary.
Nonetheless, heartfelt congratulations to all candidates who moved forward in the process, you all truly deserve it. Honor the opportunity and give it your all. All the very best!
Nonetheless, heartfelt congratulations to all candidates who moved forward in the process, you all truly deserve it. Honor the opportunity and give it your all. All the very best!
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Good brother. UC Davis lost an amazing student today. There is another school meant just for you!Pre-secondary R, Born and raised in India, moved to the Central Valley by myself at 15, went to a CA high school, have been running camps to help migrant workers for 5 years, started a non-profit to help other first gen college students go to college. First in my family to go to college. Have had immense impact on CA populations. Entire known family lives in the Central Valley. No Secondary.
Nonetheless, heartfelt congratulations to all candidates who moved forward in the process, you all truly deserve it. Honor the opportunity and give it your all. All the very best!
Lovecats12
Full Member
Same here. Received pre-secondary rejection today, went to UC Davis for undergrad and grad school.Pre-secondary R, Born and raised in India, moved to the Central Valley by myself at 15, went to a CA high school, have been running camps to help migrant workers for 5 years, started a non-profit to help other first gen college students go to college. First in my family to go to college. Have had immense impact on CA populations. Entire known family lives in the Central Valley. No Secondary.
Nonetheless, heartfelt congratulations to all candidates who moved forward in the process, you all truly deserve it. Honor the opportunity and give it your all. All the very best!
Would you guys mind sharing when you submitted your primary? I haven’t heard anything from them and I’m just curious if they are going in order and I should expect the worst. 😭
Also wondering this lol really hoping we get some good news soon!When are decisions coming out for 12/5 interviewers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry to post again after the wave of pre-secondary Rs but on the same day I received an invitation to complete it they also sent an email stating that my "30 day application window passed." What.... I'm going to email the school I guess but it seems like their process isn't very organized in general.
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
+1 IS II (received 12/12, scheduled for 1/16).
Last edited:
Be yourself for this one, truly. Show them you’re someone they can get along with and you should be ok+1 IS II (received 12/12, scheduled for 1/16). This is my top choice, and I’ve never done an MMI, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated 🙁
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
Anyone who got accepted, do you have any tips? It’s my top choice and I’m pretty stressed about the MMI format.
Ravyeet
New Member
when did you submit your secondary ?+1 IS II (received 12/12, scheduled for 1/16).
just answer authentically. they’re trying to see your character and who you are. it is very chillAnyone who got accepted, do you have any tips? It’s my top choice and I’m pretty stressed about the MMI format.
greenapple72
Full Member
Hopefully. They told me my final decision would come out no later than 1/14 (interviewed 11/7 and got my decision delayed). I assume they’ll release other decisions along with mine so today or tomorrow 🤞🏼We expecting decisions tomorrow?
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
8/29when did you submit your secondary ?
Is there Still hope for later today?Hopefully. They told me my final decision would come out no later than 1/14 (interviewed 11/7 and got my decision delayed). I assume they’ll release other decisions along with mine so today or tomorrow 🤞🏼
greenapple72
Full Member
Haven't heard anything so far but they did tell me today would be the day so ):Is there Still hope for later today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hoping for Thursday or TomorrowHaven't heard anything so far but they did tell me today would be the day so ):
greenapple72
Full Member
Yeah the anticipation killed me all day. I wish they wouldn’t have told me an exact date if they weren’t sure 😭 hopefully soon though Hoping for Thursday or Tomorrow
I'd guess it's coming Friday like the first UCD II wave last year
Tomorrow is D
Yeah the anticipation killed me all day. I wish they wouldn’t have told me an exact date if they weren’t sure 😭 hopefully soon though
Tomorrow is D day hopefullyI'd guess it's coming Friday like the first UCD II wave last year