You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC Davis
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hopefully tomorrow
no way to know, just keep your phone on you hahaYou guys think we gonna have to wait all day tomorrow? Or you think earlier than 5?
megthedaisy
Full Member
man i wanna know today so bad 🙁 i wonder if anyone has heard back yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope we all hear back today 🙂man i wanna know today so bad 🙁 i wonder if anyone has heard back yet
megthedaisy
Full Member
losing ittt
+1 IS A!!!! JUST GOT THE CALL
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
🙂 CONGRATS+1 IS A!!!! JUST GOT THE CALL
If we haven’t got the call yet, are we cooked
megthedaisy
Full Member
i hope not!
megthedaisy
Full Member
arghhhhhh i wanna know lmao i cant
Legit like just put the R in the bag 😭
arghhhhhh i wanna know lmao i cant
JohnWilburn
New Member
+1 IS A!!!! JUST GOT THE CALL
congrats, when did u interview?
congrats, when did u interview?
A Cell on Sun
Full Member
IS A!!! It's one of the best days of my life. I received the call a couple of hours ago. Congrats to those with A!
megthedaisy
Full Member
maybe its ended oh god 🙁
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
No way, its still earlymaybe its ended oh god 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m actually so sad lolmaybe its ended oh god 🙁
megthedaisy
Full Member
</3
Congrats! When did you interviewIS A!!! It's one of the best days of my life. I received the call a couple of hours ago. Congrats to those with A!
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
wait how do we know it ended?
I’m just guessing they call all the acceptances in the same hour or two and send the rest of the emails laterwait how do we know it ended?
megthedaisy
Full Member
i mean who knows lol it might still be going
RealerHealer
Full Member
if it makes you feel better, i'm an IS applicant, submitted my primary July 1st, and have yet to receive a secondary 😛I’m just guessing they call all the acceptances in the same hour or two and send the rest of the emails later
you got this! just let things marinate longer
megthedaisy
Full Member
oh gosh 🙁
The wait is excruciating, just reject me so I can move on lol
For those of us who didn’t hear anything, when did yall interview? I interviewed the 19th so I’m wondering if they’re only getting back to people who interviewed around the 5th
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
BROTHER i was 19th too 🙂nothing yet 🙁For those of us who didn’t hear anything, when did yall interview? I interviewed the 19th so I’m wondering if they’re only getting back to people who interviewed around the 5th
Maybe we’re in a later batchBROTHER i was 19th too 🙂
9/8 for me
jffyx _net
Full Member
9/5 IS didn't hear back, expecting a WL at this point but oh well UC Davis was lower on the list of schools that I would prefer to go at this point in the cycledid anyone who interviewed 9/5 not hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
megthedaisy
Full Member
9/5 IS nothing yet -- strong ties to davis too 🙁
A Cell on Sun
Full Member
I was on the first batch of interviewers, 09/05/2025.Congrats! When did you interview
looks like they're done today huh
jffyx _net
Full Member
+1 IS R interviewed 9/5
Anyone know how good the WL movement is here?
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
Did anyone from 09/19 get an A
cbasco02
Full Member
I submitted my secondary on 8/7, received II on 9/25 — from the Bay Area.For those who have received IIs already, are you from the Sac/Central Valley or other parts of NorCal?
ChicfilA sandwich
New Member
Did anyone from the 9/8 interview day get a decision?
Not yetDid anyone from the 9/8 interview day get a decision?
I just recently submitted my primary here. When might I find out about a secondary?
rettygologama
Full Member
Is this school still sending secondaries? I was verified 8/11
uglywesternblot
Full Member
Previous comments in this thread stated that secondary apps will be sent through January. Just gotta be patient : )Is this school still sending secondaries? I was verified 8/11
+1 II SoCal resident.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blueberry55
Full Member
congrats! when were you complete?
Thank you! Secondary was submitted 8/27.congrats! when were you complete?
froufroufoxes
holy mackerel I love medicine
Does Davis take a while to review apps? I'm a CA central valley URM with stats above their median and i haven't gotten an interview. Strong ties to davis too :^(
Hey same background. Did you submit early?Does Davis take a while to review apps? I'm a CA central valley URM with stats above their median and i haven't gotten an interview. Strong ties to davis too :^