Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No Rs yetCan someone please confirm that UCSF has not sent any Rs for this cycle yet? I don’t think I’ve seen any on this thread.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No Rs yetCan someone please confirm that UCSF has not sent any Rs for this cycle yet? I don’t think I’ve seen any on this thread.
how do u have this infoI think they invited close to 350 so far. maybe 1/3 or bit more to go
how do u have this info
NoWhat is going on. Are they done or not
It ain’t. People say that every year apparently.i am confused why people said this cycle feels different. i'm curious how so?
i am confused why people said this cycle feels different. i'm curious how so?
4+ years of work for everyone here. Of course people will feel something off and ask dumb questions. Part of the processIt ain’t. People say that every year apparently.
Yeah it is very difficult time for us applicants4+ years of work for everyone here. Of course people will feel something off and ask dumb questions. Part of the process
Pack your sunscreen. You're going to PanamaI received a secondary invite 10/3 and submitted my secondary 10/5
Chat am I cooked?
on the portal only if you have a significant update ane once post interviewDoes anyone know if UCSF likes post-II update letters?
unfortuntely noHow about pre-II (post secondary) updates?
I submitted my Secondary on 8/26, but there has been no interview or update yet.Are we cooked if we haven't received an interview yet and submitted the secondary in late August?
My experience was actually very pleasant too. Honestly the most laid-back interview I have had this cycle. My closed file interview was with a med student, just wanted to note that but I don't think that makes a difference.my interviewers were actually really pleasant, let me speak about whatever I wanted, other than their structured questions. Grilling, maybe, they tried to get to know you without ever looking at your application, so it was like a clean slate for them.
When did you submit secondary?Just had someone from UCSF stalk my linkedin. Anyone else have this and it resulted in an interview?
Back in AugustWhen did you submit secondary?
Not yet but I have stalked admissions staff members on Linkedin 🤣Just had someone from UCSF search my linkedin. Anyone else have this and it resulted in an interview?
I have had this done for the other UC programs after I interviewed. It’s definitely ominous. I was like O_OJust had someone from UCSF search my linkedin. Anyone else have this and it resulted in an interview?
did it mean anything in terms of getting an A soon from those programs?I have had this done for the other UC programs after I interviewed. It’s definitely ominous. I was like O_O
No haha. I don’t think sodid it mean anything in terms of getting an A soon from those programs?
I had this as well. Hoping for an II and not an RJust had someone from UCSF search my linkedin. Anyone else have this and it resulted in an interview?
No I mean did they release all their Rs for today at 2pm or is it possible a rejection will hit my email at 4pm today.rolling. See last year data
Good question LOLNo I mean did they release all their Rs for today at 2pm or is it possible a rejection will hit my email at 4pm today.
I’m at work stressed tf OUT 😭Good question LOL
I got the email at 11:48No I mean did they release all their Rs for today at 2pm or is it possible a rejection will hit my email at 4pm today.
PST?I got the email at 11:48
There were people reporting R’s on Admit 15 minutes before I got my email so I’m assuming it’s not all at once (or maybe it’s just a result of how the auto-email system works idk)No I mean did they release all their Rs for today at 2pm or is it possible a rejection will hit my email at 4pm today.
oh i’m sick to my stomach. i guess we’ll see how the next five hours play out! thanks for the answer!There were people reporting R’s on Admit 15 minutes before I got my email so I’m assuming it’s not all at once (or maybe it’s just a result of how the auto-email system works idk)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.