George Washington University 2012 Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemdude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's a little early, but I would die to go to this school. Anyone else feel that way?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,
I know you all must be eager to about the alternate list this cycle. As done in the past, I was hoping we could start a thread keeping track of those alternate listed, then accepted etc. and the relative dates that they occur. I am doing this for a friend who isn't on SDN and hoping it will bring some clarity to this crazy process :D.

Good luck GWUers!

Hey Guys,

Might as well start this thing off,

Interviewed 2/9, Alternate Listed 4/2, Hopefully there will be some movement, dying to get in here

. have you guys sent in any updates? I have a good friend at GW thats an M2 and she heard through the grapevine that ultimately, the updates are not as important as they've stressed, she said that when she was alternate listed she sent in nothing and ended up getting off right around May 15th. who knows? let the games begin I guess may the odds be in all our favor! :xf:

Last edited:
Love the Hunger Games reference! I interviewed in early September and was waitlisted in October. Waiting patiently for May...would love love love to go here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.