Midwestern vet c/o 2026 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been waitlisted for an interview back in January and hasn't heard anything since? Will they send out notification if you don't end up receiving an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone been waitlisted for an interview back in January and hasn't heard anything since? Will they send out notification if you don't end up receiving an interview?
Waitlisted way back when, haven't heard from them since either.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how long the waitlist (post interview) moves? I've tried to see on previous pages and theres not much info. Thanks!

Is anyone interviewing next week? I got an email regarding the schedule but I haven't gotten anything about what time I will specifically be interviewing at (within the time block) and how long the interview will be.

Is anyone interviewing next week? I got an email regarding the schedule but I haven't gotten anything about what time I will specifically be interviewing at (within the time block) and how long the interview will be.
If you are going to an in-person interview, they will give you your time once you arrive in your group. My interview was around 30min.

I declined my oos seat to attend another school.
Hopefully the seat goes to one of you. Good luck!

I just declined my seat too because I got into one of my dream school! Hope to help the ones on the waitlist and good luck everyone:)!

Reactions: 2 users
I've decided on attending another school, so I'll be pulling my application. I'm hoping this helps someone out! Good luck everyone!

I just got pulled off the waitlist at a school higher on my list and will be withdrawing my application to go there. Hope this helps someone get pulled of the waitlist here!

Has anyone gotten any decisions yet this month? Or know if the admissions committee has met yet?

Has anyone gotten any decisions yet this month? Or know if the admissions committee has met yet?
NEVER MIND BC I JUST GOT IN AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE SAYING THOSE WORDS AFTER ALL OF MY OTHER REJECTIONS

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know how fast the waitlist moves? am really hoping for the best!

• Care
Just declined my OOS Seat. I hope one of you gets it!

If any of you happen to come to campus to visit before the end of the school year- I’d be more than happy to show you around! You guys are going to LOVE it here!

• Love
Positing here just to see if anyone responds lol. I’m on the waitlist for the class of 2027 and just wondering if anyone has any insight for me about how much it moved last year. Midwestern is one of my top choices and I’d love the opportunity to attend!

Positing here just to see if anyone responds lol. I’m on the waitlist for the class of 2027 and just wondering if anyone has any insight for me about how much it moved last year. Midwestern is one of my top choices and I’d love the opportunity to attend!
I’d love to know too! I’m on the alternate list