Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MKG will reveal herself in time, as long as she plays. No reason to D1 her.Why not?
You just have to wait for her to
shoot her own packmate and then get called out for it 😛
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MKG will reveal herself in time, as long as she plays. No reason to D1 her.Why not?
I have little context from which to understand her, and don’t feel great about voting anyone elseMKG will reveal herself in time, as long as she plays. No reason to D1 her.
You just have to wait for her to
shoot her own packmate and then get called out for it 😛

Zenge I’m truly not set on the vote and I’m not gonna dig my heels in on it—I just don’t know where to moveI have little context from which to understand her, and don’t feel great about voting anyone else![]()
Voting someone with additional mayor abilities that could help village, just because youI have little context from which to understand her, and don’t feel great about voting anyone else![]()
is a CHOICE, Mr. GoSpursGoSee aboveVoting someone with additional mayor abilities that could help village, just because youis a CHOICE, Mr. GoSpursGo
Feels more like it's time for GoToYourRoomGo
Which one?I find the nooblet suspicious
ALL OF THEM! ANY OF THEM!!!Which one?
I don't think this is something Spurs ever says.this threadstate is beyond absurd
Actually, Spurs has used the term threadstate in multiple games. Though I will digress that he probably picked it up from me.I don't think this is something Spurs ever says.
He's role playing.
Between the use of the word "threadstate" and the urge to vote MKG D1 IS SPURS ACTUALLY ANIMAL MIDWIFE?!
ALL OF THEM! ANY OF THEM!!!
lol without saying who I’m playing, I will say the last few hours are just me. This is one of the more directionless D1s I’ve played.I don't think this is something Spurs ever says.
He's role playing.
Between the use of the word "threadstate" and the urge to vote MKG D1 IS SPURS ACTUALLY ANIMAL MIDWIFE?!
My hospital was empty when I came in. Now our erecord system is down nationwide and I feel like Dr. RobbyRae- Says they won’t be around much because of work and is currently one of the most active people on thread. Wolfy cover? TBD.
Day 1 Vote Tally
MsP (1) - AM
SAR ()
mkg (1) - spurs
2/12
Missing: rae, apop, genny, kcalb, mkg, MsP, PSV, SAR, DubZ, Zenge
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern); if today, 0.5 hours.
Ope shown up by the tally queen, how embarrassingD1 Tally
msp ( 1 ): am
mkg ( 1 ): spurs
There it is.Yeet AM. You're sussing me out. You never just park on me and then leave. No questions about reads and egging me on to post more? why aren't you out here?
There it is.
I'm at least the second, if not most active person. Also, I'm literally voting for you. But I see you're just trying to take me down with you.It's so unlike you to disappear on me. No pressure, no nothing
Oh god! What?!~12 minutes
I'm at least the second, if not most active person. Also, I'm literally voting for you. But I see you're just trying to take me down with you.
WaitI think I’m just going to sheep Zenge
Anyway, yeah, my wolfread on MsP is a real one but y'all waited so long to vote you're going to have to accept two if not all three of us are dying.
y'all really like sitting around on your votes this game, eh? feeling hungry for waffles, I guess??Day ends at 3pm Pacific Time.
What vibes?Yeet spurs
For vibes
Voting your only town read.Yeah, but you haven't interacted with me since you yeeted me.
The early game approach feels closer to scum spurs than notWhat vibes?
Anyway, yeah, my wolfread on MsP is a real one but y'all waited so long to vote you're going to have to accept two if not all three of us are dying.
UghhhhhhThe early game approach feels closer to scum spurs than not
You’re wrongUghhhhhh
Fine!
Yeet Spurs!
@Clem J @kaydubs @supershorty
You lead with 2You’re wrong
Tally please?
for god's sake there's a single vote after the last tally that's right above it man!You’re wrong
Tally please?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.