UNC or Cornell?

Started by Pelleas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as of 4/17...the OP chose UCSF over cornell and UNC...moderators, CLOSE THIS THREAD!!

california always beat NY and NC, ya dig?
 
Thank you all for your constructive input. In the end, I was offered a late interview/spot at UCSF and accepted their offer. My dream school from the beginning, UCSF sort of embodies many of the positives of UNC and Cornell in a single package. i.e. state school prices in a more urban setting with really top-notch research and clinical training. And I love the northwest. Thanks again and best of luck to everybody waiting to hear in this cycle.
 
Congratulations. It's always good to hear when someone gets what they want. I bet you are relieved as well because it makes your decision that much easier!
 
Thank you all for your constructive input. In the end, I was offered a late interview/spot at UCSF and accepted their offer. My dream school from the beginning, UCSF sort of embodies many of the positives of UNC and Cornell in a single package. i.e. state school prices in a more urban setting with really top-notch research and clinical training. And I love the northwest. Thanks again and best of luck to everybody waiting to hear in this cycle.

Congrats! Hard to turn down a school like UCSF!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.