History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not a wolf. I don't know if I'll be able to make it back here before the deadline, but I will try. I'm not going to just throw a name out there either, so I wont vote if I'm not back.

Members don't see this ad.

Psh. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
spanish_inquisition5euu.jpg

I think tw and akd were talking and decided that they trusted me? I answer whoever PMed last and then my messages are sent to the other person by whoever I sent them too.

They started talking to me. I'll talk to everyone if they PM me. So if you do, I'll talk to you too. I just don't have anything to say to the whole group right now.

I'm not saying "no one is talking to me in PMs, my whole group is silent", but I want to know why the rest of the group was left out of PMS? It's just sort of suspicious. Especially when one of the people left out ended up being good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well we didn't think she was good, did we?!

Why do people always think it is bad that not every person in the group is in every conversation? In real life you don't talk to everyone the same amount of time either. We pick people we think we can trust and tell them certain things. There could me a wolf in the group, who would know everything if everyone was in every conversation.

Anyone feel like they need a vacation to another continent?

Africa has been lovely this time of year, care to join? It appears to be the hot spot of destinations

Why do people always think it is bad that not every person in the group is in every conversation? In real life you don't talk to everyone the same amount of time either. We pick people we think we can trust and tell them certain things. There could me a wolf in the group, who would know everything if everyone was in every conversation.

There could be a wolf in the people you select to trust too. You could be a wolf. I don't think it's necessarily wrong to be suspicious of people who are forming factions without really justifying it.

Africa has been lovely this time of year, care to join? It appears to be the hot spot of destinations

:thumbup: It is quite wonderful over here. Y'all should join us. ;)

AKD and I agreed that having three people to trust would be best. He actually sought me out as one pmer. Pp could only messaged the last person who said somethin in our pm (which happened to be me). I personally added akd everytime i answered her

Quite honestly I'm leery of you because you try to dig out who is protecting who early on in the game. And you and Dvm were talking to each other so don't make it seem like it is just me. :p

I tried to dig out who is protecting who? I don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it. DVM and I shared three PMs 30 seconds before she died lol. Other than replying to her, I have only PMed with all of us as recipients. I wasn't saying it was just you, but yesterday you were talking about the PMs between the 3 of you and it made me feel left out and sad :( :p

I'm not saying "no one is talking to me in PMs, my whole group is silent", but I want to know why the rest of the group was left out of PMS? It's just sort of suspicious. Especially when one of the people left out ended up being good.

If there are several people left out, I am pretty sure more than likely there will be a good person.

And we didn't trust DVM, so why would we include her?!

I completely disagree with AKDream's idea of the axis of evil being the wolves. More likely there are evil people from history from each continent/place. There could still be a hitler role, though. In both night write-ups there was talk of torture, a failed attempt the first night that revealed Goody Glover and a successful attempt the second night that killed FTB. This makes it seem as if one of the wolves is a famous torturer, maybe Torquemada? I don't know anyone else that is famous for being a torturer.

But didn't wldlfstdnt say something about getting to choose between telling the person who she was or being tortured? I thought I read that. I don't think torture would be death - maybe I am wrong. My assumption was that bbeventer was the wolf kill on the first night and ftb was the wolf kill on the 2nd night. And then there is someone or some item that killed DVM on the 2nd night as well.

There could be a wolf in the people you select to trust too. You could be a wolf. I don't think it's necessarily wrong to be suspicious of people who are forming factions without really justifying it.

I know. But why does the whole group always have to be included? It's not wrong to be suspicious, but if I am sent a message by a small group of people, I will answer them. Nobody else wanted to talk.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah, I'm just asking for an explanation, not saying "THOSE THREE ARE WOLVES"!!!
And you know me of all people doesn't always think you should "stick with your group" bc you clearly never know who is who.
I do think this game may be different according to SOVs original post that continents might be able to win also... :idea:

But didn't wldlfstdnt say something about getting to choose between telling the person who she was or being tortured? I thought I read that. I don't think torture would be death - maybe I am wrong. My assumption was that bbeventer was the wolf kill on the first night and ftb was the wolf kill on the 2nd night. And then there is someone or some item that killed DVM on the 2nd night as well.

I feel like there is someone or something else that was also involved with Wildcatj's death since it said that something evil happened and made the car behave weird.

She did say that. She was then tortured as far as I know. I also assumed she was the wolf kill the 2nd night and that DVMD's was an item that probably fell into the hands of a wolf.

If there are several people left out, I am pretty sure more than likely there will be a good person.

And we didn't trust DVM, so why would we include her?!

See, now I feel like you are backtracking. Now you are saying that the three of you left us out on purpose, when before it was based one simply replying to people's PMs from their phones :confused:

Yeah and wld told the person who she was and wasn't tortured so wasn't harmed.

It clearly says the FTB was tortured. It may be that it was just extra added by SOV, but right now I am sticking with my torturer theory. I agree that DVM wasn't a wolf kill, just doesn't add up.

Very true. That's why we have three. Just in case one of us is a scum ball the other one heard it. Unless its most unfortunate and there are two wolves lol

Honestly if AKD is a wolf, the info I gave him cant really help the wolves.

Again, I understand that not everyone is always gonna be included... that's fine. I'm a big girl. I want to know WHY you chose to not include me. It's making me suspicious since *I* know I'm good.

I feel like there is someone or something else that was also involved with Wildcatj's death since it said that something evil happened and made the car behave weird.

I would agree. Not sure if its a role or item that caused it.

Any thoughts as to WTF's being taken away?

See, now I feel like you are backtracking. Now you are saying that the three of you left us out on purpose, when before it was based one simply replying to people's PMs from their phones :confused:

The phone thing was an answer to someone asking how I would be able to talk to two people. So I gave an explanation.

I did not start the conversation, but was later included. Why would we add DVM if she wasn't to be trusted? 'I' did not choose who was included and who was left out.

Again, I understand that not everyone is always gonna be included... that's fine. I'm a big girl. I want to know WHY you chose to not include me. It's making me suspicious since *I* know I'm good.

After I was shot at, you asked who could have protected me. I can't recall when but I think in one of our group pms you asked if anyone had any investigative items and had they used them. Sounded wolfilishis to me....

The phone thing was an answer to someone asking how I would be able to talk to two people. So I gave an explanation.

I did not start the conversation, but was later included. Why would we add DVM if she wasn't to be trusted? 'I' did not choose who was included and who was left out.

Fair enough

Again, I wasn't the one choosing. But just because YOU know that, doesn't mean everyone knows if you're good or bad. And just because you say so, doesn't mean it's true either. So be that big girl you're talking about and get over it. If you think it's ok to leave people out, why are you so upset then? :p

After I was shot at, you asked who could have protected me. I can't recall when but I think in one of our group pms you asked if anyone had any investigative items and had they used them. Sounded wolfilishis to me....

I just went back and looked in the PMs to see what you were talking about and the investigation I asked about was whether anyone had investigated DVM or AKD when they were going back and forth with the encyclopedia. Just a simple strategy question.

I just went back and looked in the PMs to see what you were talking about and the investigation I asked about was whether anyone had investigated DVM or AKD when they were going back and forth with the encyclopedia. Just a simple strategy question.

Yea. I didn't think that was too specific.

Again, I wasn't the one choosing. But just because YOU know that, doesn't mean everyone knows if you're good or bad. And just because you say so, doesn't mean it's true either. So be that big girl you're talking about and get over it. If you think it's ok to leave people out, why are you so upset then? :p

Again, not upset... curious. The exact reason we play this game, trying to figure out who is good and who isn't. Watch the cockiness please, it's not necessary. I know this is a "WW" game, but seriously?

Again, not upset... curious. The exact reason we play this game, trying to figure out who is good and who isn't. Watch the cockiness please, it's not necessary. I know this is a "WW" game, but seriously?

I didn't think you'd take it that serious. Man. If there is a smiley in there, I figured people understand I'm not serious, but I guess not.

Simmer down NA. Honestly I would have voted for Emiloo If I deeply suspected you. But I dont think it makes me guilty to only pm a few people

Vote Tally

sooprnova 2 (lissarae, zany )
WildlifeStudent 1 (PP)
Petpony 1 (wildlifestudent)
nstarz 1 (TW)
zanydog 1 (dyachei)

Deadline is 5pm, 1 hours away.

Last edited:
Simmer down NA. Honestly I would have voted for Emiloo If I deeply suspected you. But I dont think it makes me guilty to only pm a few people

:laugh: My bad. I wasn't saying you were guilty, just wanted an explanation. Got it. Done :thumbup:
So who are we lynching? :D

I didn't think you'd take it that serious. Man. If there is a smiley in there, I figured people understand I'm not serious, but I guess not.

I don't do well with the whole "get over it" saying when I wasn't under anything to begin with. :p Sorry if I took that too personal, but it really pisses me off :laugh:
Great, I'm dragging personal relationship problems into WW games now :cool:

Anyway... One hour... I have absolutely no clue as usual this early on :confused:

I'm not a wolf. I don't know if I'll be able to make it back here before the deadline, but I will try. I'm not going to just throw a name out there either, so I wont vote if I'm not back.
So I'm a bad student and needed a study break earlier than I though.

Fair enough. Does anyone have any solid info- or even just a good hunch- that we can go on? I feel like I have exhausted all of my ideas (that was me with the axis powers theory btw, Sheepdog) which I admit don't amount to much. It's hard when you don't really know anything. I guess I can go back and read a little more...

lynch orca

Is it that time in the game yet where we get suspicious of orca for no reason? (just picking a random, plz do not panty-bunch on me)

So I'm a bad student and needed a study break earlier than I though.

Fair enough. Does anyone have any solid info- or even just a good hunch- that we can go on? I feel like I have exhausted all of my ideas (that was me with the axis powers theory btw, Sheepdog) which I admit don't amount to much. It's hard when you don't really know anything. I guess I can go back and read a little more...
Oh and the whole axis powers thing was based off of the whole Vichy France thing. Since that wasn't true, I have no idea about what historical figures would be wolves.

Vote Tally

sooprnova 2 (lissarae, zany )
WildlifeStudent 1 (PP)
Petpony 1 (wildlifestudent)
nstarz 1 (TW)
zanydog 1 (dyachei)
Orca 1 (nyanko)

Deadline is 5pm, 1 hours away.

I love these "everyone gets a vote" lynches. :rolleyes:

I feel like I have exhausted all of my ideas (that was me with the axis powers theory btw, Sheepdog) which I admit don't amount to much. It's hard when you don't really know anything.

Sorry, I was at work yesterday trying to keep up with all the craziness happening b/w AKD and DVM. I just don't think SOV would make all the wolves be people from Europe when good people have roles from all the places. I am just trying to brainstorm possibilities also.

lynch orca

Is it that time in the game yet where we get suspicious of orca for no reason? (just picking a random, plz do not panty-bunch on me)

Usually it's a couple of nights in. Someday we will get it right haha

I really don't have any solid ideas/hunches at this point. And I'm not more suspicious of any one person over anyone else so the RNG says to lynch lissarae.

I hate RNGs. And I hate jumping on someone's name because someone randomly mentions them. And I hate adding another random name to the list of lynches.

So basically, I'm freakin clueless. I don't really have any reason to suspect anyone my team now that that's all cleared up and I "got over it" ;). I think Alaskan would be a stupid wolf to throw all that encyclopedia stuff out there if it wasn't true. I agree that there must be something to the items... where they can only be used correctly by the corresponding person of history.

I'm just going to go with my RNG from yesterday.

lynch kakurubird[\b]