Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My secondary was complete on 7/18 and I think I electronically sent in my LORs like right away, so pretty soon after that??when were you complete?
I sent an LOI just saying how I think I fit well with the service goal of the school, and just mentioning my research...for a research LOI, do you think I should just summarize my research experience? how do I frame that as an LOI? Thanks for the advice, I'm encouraged that a lot of your class got off the wait list. Here's hoping 😳Roastbeef- why not send a LOI describing your research experience?
) or I can fly into LGA at 5. Which is better? I don't wanna have to walk around too late at night when it is gonna be cold... and it is NYC, so isn't is a bad location? Also, how long would it take to get back to the airport, and are the lines at JFK really that bad?