You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hotcrossbuns
Full Member
Does anyone know when their second look is?
A! Interviewed early Jan. Sent LOI in Nov
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applying2022791
New Member
Interviewed in Jan. Still haven’t heard back :/ Thought my interview went great!
yesAnyone receive a Post-A email from the "Student Financial Services Office with log-in information to our Applicant Service Portal in order to upload documents and view your financial aid application status."?
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Has anyone gotten off continuing review yet? If not, do you think theyll take people off before March (maybe this friday?)?
Most likely sometime around Friday 3/17. That'll be the last acceptance wave before formal waitlists begin.Has anyone gotten off continuing review yet? If not, do you think theyll take people off before March (maybe this friday?)?
Maximus0703
Full Member
The way I understand it, there is a final acceptance wave in March, after which all deferred students are put on the waitlist. I haven’t seen post-II Rs but I assume they are reserved for rude/horrible interviewers.Do they send post-II rejections or do they keep everyone on continued review or waitlist
Last edited:
Thank you!! Confusing when diff schools have different processesThe way I understand it, there is a final acceptance wave in March, after which all deferred students are put on the waitlist. I haven’t seen and post-II Rs but I assume they are reserved for rude/horrible interviewers.
ilovepi314
Full Member
do people think some decisions will come out today?
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
do people think some decisions will come out today?
Im wondering the same thing because in previous years they took some people off continuing review before march but who knows
premedvibesss
Full Member
Does anyone know the dates of their revisit weekend? Also, do they have an accepted student chat?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
snowman888
Full Member
Second look hasn't been announced yet and neither has a group chat/Facebook pageDoes anyone know the dates of their revisit weekend? Also, do they have an accepted student chat?
I sent an email and they said April 14-15 tentatively!Does anyone know the dates of their revisit weekend? Also, do they have an accepted student chat?
D
deleted1146332
Probably st pattys day or the week afterDoes anyone know when the next round of decisions are supposed to be released?
biscuit575
New Member
For those deferred in January, do we have an idea of the chance of getting an A in March? Like have just a few deferred people gotten an A with a vast majority WL, or do a lot of deferred applicants get an A?
Just wondering if I should have any hope or if i should plan on attending another school at this point.
Just wondering if I should have any hope or if i should plan on attending another school at this point.
blissfullylucid
Full Member
Any Feb Interviewees also waiting to hear back? Does it look like turn around time is 1mo post interview? Interviewed early february
Also interviewed early Feb. I'm expecting to hear back mid to late March.Any Feb Interviewees also waiting to hear back? Does it look like turn around time is 1mo post interview? Interviewed early february
4-HT
Full Member
Also interviewed early Feb. I think mid March is what they said to expect during interview day.Also interviewed early Feb. I'm expecting to hear back mid to late March.
easysqueezy
Full Member
Interviewed in early Feb. they let u know in late March is what I heard. From previous threads looks like mar 24…
Anyone receive a FInaid offer? Their Finaid office seems to be disorganized :/
snowman888
Full Member
I did yesterdayAnyone receive a FInaid offer? Their Finaid office seems to be disorganized :/
When did you submit all the required docs + finaid application? Thanks!I did yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
snowman888
Full Member
Early FebruaryWhen did you submit all the required docs + finaid application? Thanks!
4-HT
Full Member
I'm optimistic about tomorrow, but I think it will be next Friday based on what other Feb interviewers have passed along. I will still be checking my email all day tomorrow thoDoes anyone know when the next round of decisions are supposed to be released? Tomorrow maybe?
D
deleted1146332
I’m hoping more decisions will be released today. Best of luck everyone!
easysqueezy
Full Member
Wishing best of luck to everyone! Since today is match day, I highly highly doubt any decisions will come until next week. Further, based on prior years and what the admissions team said during Feb interview, late March is the earliest they will announce the next batch of acceptances and create a waitlist too. March 24 is highly likely...
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Starting to lose hope for today also…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji24]
4-HT
Full Member
Cheers to another week of nervesStarting to lose hope for today also…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji24]
D
deleted1146332
I was pretty sure we'd hear back today since March decisions were released on match day the past two years. Fingers crossed for everyone!!
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
I was pretty sure we'd hear back today since March decisions were released on match day the past two years. Fingers crossed for everyone!!
I noticed this as well I really thought today
Just got an Icahn Insights email... are these scheduled to be sent?? Why would they send it on a Saturday morning lol? They wouldn't send any decisions on a saturday....would they... ????
Apr 14/15Does anybody know when they are having the revisit weekend?
Is there an admitted student group? Does anyone have the match list from this year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovepi314
Full Member
does anyone have statistics or insight on the chances of getting in after being put on continued review in January?
I am assuming it will be tomorrow.... ah!Answers tomorrow...I assume? Thoughts? Timing?
D
deleted1146332
I'm guessing we'll hear something around 4pm tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone!
ilovepi314
Full Member
decisions came out last year around 1pm so maybe it'll be the same this year? idk thoughI'm guessing we'll hear something around 4pm tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone!