2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
still waiting for an R pls just end my misery T_T

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the pre-II R here as well!

It was a long ride with Sinai.

Reactions: 1 users
+1 pre-II R. so pumped for the opportunity to unsubscribe from the marketing emails!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Bet the masters applicants aren't getting emails to apply to the MD program....

Reactions: 2 users
R gang! Finally I can unsubscribe to their stupid emails and irrationally bitch about them every time I get the chance to

• Love
+1 Pre-II R. LM 75. OOS. Complete June lol

Has anyone else not received a pre-II R yet? I've been complete since July lol

Has anyone sent intent letters to this school and heard back?

Last edited:
Did people who interviewed recently hear when the next round of decisions will come out? Also, if i was placed on continuing review will they reach out to me this round if i remain on review or only if accepted?

Did people who interviewed recently hear when the next round of decisions will come out? Also, if i was placed on continuing review will they reach out to me this round if i remain on review or only if accepted?

From past years it looks like the next we would hear is an A/R. And it looks like a lot of the continuing reviews didn’t resolve till around March

Interviewed early February. Said we would hear back mid-late March

do people think students put on "continued review" in January will hear back this Friday (2/18)?

For anyone that's wondering, here's a list I made of past decision release dates and my estimates for this year. Seems like Sinai does 3 decision rounds in January, February, and March before making a waitlist. The February and March dates in parentheses are just my best guesses of course. It can be difficult not knowing exactly when we'll hear back so hope this helps. Best of luck everyone!

1/20/23 Friday
1/14/22 Friday
1/22/21 Friday
1/17/20 Friday
1/18/19 Friday

(2/24/23 Friday)
2/18/22 Friday
2/26/21 Friday
2/25/20 Tuesday
2/18/19 Monday

(3/24/23 Friday)
3/18/22 Friday
3/19/21 Friday
3/28/20 Saturday
3/22/19 Friday

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
For anyone that's wondering, here's a list I made of past decision release dates and my estimates for this year. Seems like Sinai does 3 decision rounds in January, February, and March before making a waitlist. The February and March dates in parentheses are just my best guesses of course. It can be difficult not knowing exactly when we'll hear back so hope this helps. Best of luck everyone!

1/20/23 Friday
1/14/22 Friday
1/22/21 Friday
1/17/20 Friday
1/18/19 Friday

(2/24/23 Friday)
2/18/22 Friday
2/26/21 Friday
2/25/20 Tuesday
2/18/19 Monday

(3/24/23 Friday)
3/18/22 Friday
3/19/21 Friday
3/28/20 Saturday
3/22/19 Friday
Wonderful work. Really appreciate for sharing it.

Lol I bet it’s next friday but I’m anxious about today anyways

"Still being considered" email. They mentioned they'll be making a waitlist in March so maybe this is the "pre waitlist" waitlist.

Deferred, what a bummer! But trying to stay positive as it's too easy to wallow in the anxiety of whatever is to come - big big congrats to everyone who gets the A today!! And to my fellow peeps put on continued review, chin up :)