You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thinking the same thing -_-
Imagine if it didnt come out today…[emoji23]
ilovepi314
Full Member
If it's next Friday, March 31st...Thinking the same thing -_-
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The app cycle is over and we've been scammed. Thank you and come again 🙂Imagine if it didnt come out today…[emoji23]
Raj@secaucus
New Member
I'm guessing we'll hear something around 4pm tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone!
1pm EST?decisions came out last year around 1pm so maybe it'll be the same this year? idk though
My friend got accepted a few months ago and heard on a Friday around 3:30pm ET 🙂
Raj@secaucus
New Member
It's 3 pm EST. I am losing hope now.My friend got accepted a few months ago and heard on a Friday around 3:30pm ET 🙂
ilovepi314
Full Member
two years ago decisions came out around 5:30pm EST so maybe there's still a chance for today?
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Maybe we collectively give up hope at 5:31 today
ilovepi314
Full Member
i just called admissions... jk who am i kidding, i don't have the courage to do that lol
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
I tried but no one answered
I swear if they send an Icahn Insights rn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Raj@secaucus
New Member
Its 5:05 pm... I guess not for today.
Raj@secaucus
New Member
I guess I should stop refreshing business for today.Its 5:05 pm... I guess not for today.
Well, see everyone next friday...
easysqueezy
Full Member
You know I’d love to say yes. I really would. It would be surprising to think they would interview later February people just for a potential spot on waitlist as their only option. Given it is crazy hard to sort through so many outstanding applicants for so few seats, I see it likely this is the main barrier. Anything is possible. But the really stressful thing about Sinai is due to Flexmed there’s already a portion of the class occupied we can’t touch. Thus, all we can do is wait and hope cautious optimism.
D
deleted1146332
Looks like in 2020 March decisions came out on a Saturday. Not certain when they’ll be out this year but maybe even tomorrow?
D
deleted1146332
Can anyone accepted at Sinai this cycle share if there is a Facebook group and how many members currently?
just got rejected
4-HT
Full Member
+1just got rejected
capybarazzz
Full Member
ACCEPTED!!!! OMG!!!!! Interviewed 2/3 [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]
D
deleted1140587
WL
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Waitlist after jan defer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+2
easysqueezy
Full Member
Waitlist :/
easysqueezy
Full Member
Wishing everyone the best congratulations who got the A! And for everyone else, I’m sending good vibes to you and virtual hug if you accept it. It will be ok. Everything happens for a reason, and you will find your path with continued hard work and keep your spirits up! This process is incredibly taxing and everyone has unique challenges they are facing as the months drag on. Y’all are strong and deserve the best and you will get it!
WL. even getting an interview here was crazy so v grateful. Will now just and see what happens.
ilovepi314
Full Member
Where did you get these dates from? I was accepted yesterday but did not see any dates for revisit weekendApr 14/15
I am on the same boat! I haven't heard anything about an official group me or facebookHow do we find the Icahn facebook group (I see an unofficial one but the portal is referring to a more official one?), access the financial aid EMPOWER portal to upload documents, and sign up for second look? Thank you!
They sent it via email to people who were accepted prior. If you were just accepted, I'm assuming they'll email you soon! You can also email: [email protected] for the RSVP form if they don't reach out to youWhere did you get these dates from? I was accepted yesterday but did not see any dates for revisit weekend
Got it! Thank you! Do they provide housing too?They sent it via email to people who were accepted prior. If you were just accepted, I'm assuming they'll email you soon! You can also email: [email protected] for the RSVP form if they don't reach out to you
Rejected on Friday after being previously placed on hold/waitlist mid Feb
same :/Rejected on Friday after being previously placed on hold/waitlist mid Feb
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premedvibesss
Full Member
right! is there no group to communicate on? I feel like I'm missing out or somethingI am on the same boat! I haven't heard anything about an official group me or facebook
Shorehugger
Full Member
Here is the link: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai-Class of 2027 | Facebookright! is there no group to communicate on? I feel like I'm missing out or something
There is a form to request living arrangements with a current student for one night, but they mentioned it is limitedGot it! Thank you! Do they provide housing too?
Can you please PM me the link to the form? Thank you!There is a form to request living arrangements with a current student for one night, but they mentioned it is limited
I am on the same boat! I haven't heard anything about an official group me or facebook
I'm assuming this is the official FB group as it was just recently created. The admins are Icahn Students: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai - Class of 2027 | Facebookright! is there no group to communicate on? I feel like I'm missing out or something