2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm guessing we'll hear something around 4pm tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone!
decisions came out last year around 1pm so maybe it'll be the same this year? idk though

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean anytime until 5pm EST seems reasonable if decisions come out today

Reactions: 1 user
My friend got accepted a few months ago and heard on a Friday around 3:30pm ET :)

Reactions: 2 users
Damn is it really not today lol

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Is there probability of decisions coming out on Monday or will it just be next Friday?

two years ago decisions came out around 5:30pm EST so maybe there's still a chance for today?

Members don't see this ad :)
i just called admissions... jk who am i kidding, i don't have the courage to do that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
You know I’d love to say yes. I really would. It would be surprising to think they would interview later February people just for a potential spot on waitlist as their only option. Given it is crazy hard to sort through so many outstanding applicants for so few seats, I see it likely this is the main barrier. Anything is possible. But the really stressful thing about Sinai is due to Flexmed there’s already a portion of the class occupied we can’t touch. Thus, all we can do is wait and hope cautious optimism.

Looks like in 2020 March decisions came out on a Saturday. Not certain when they’ll be out this year but maybe even tomorrow?

Can anyone accepted at Sinai this cycle share if there is a Facebook group and how many members currently?

Waitlist after defer… 5th WL of the cycle :/

Accepted after deferral in Jan! Interviewed in Sept.

Wishing everyone the best congratulations who got the A! And for everyone else, I’m sending good vibes to you and virtual hug if you accept it. It will be ok. Everything happens for a reason, and you will find your path with continued hard work and keep your spirits up! This process is incredibly taxing and everyone has unique challenges they are facing as the months drag on. Y’all are strong and deserve the best and you will get it!

WL. even getting an interview here was crazy so v grateful. Will now just and see what happens.

Does anyone know if Icahn is receptive to asking them to match financial aid? Just got my financial aid award today and I feel like it was very rough compared to other schools.

How do we find the Icahn facebook group (I see an unofficial one but the portal is referring to a more official one?), access the financial aid EMPOWER portal to upload documents, and sign up for second look? Thank you!

How’s the waitlist movement at Sinai? Do we know if they’re good at taking people off?

Historically, it seems like there's consistently been a little movement around May, but beyond that SDN threads are very unreliable since people start...no longer caring about the app process.

I wouldn't expect like 50 people off the list, also wouldn't expect nobody.

How do we find the Icahn facebook group (I see an unofficial one but the portal is referring to a more official one?), access the financial aid EMPOWER portal to upload documents, and sign up for second look? Thank you!
I am on the same boat! I haven't heard anything about an official group me or facebook

Where did you get these dates from? I was accepted yesterday but did not see any dates for revisit weekend
They sent it via email to people who were accepted prior. If you were just accepted, I'm assuming they'll email you soon! You can also email: [email protected] for the RSVP form if they don't reach out to you

Does anybody have an idea of how many people are on the WL, if it’s ranked or not, and how many people typically get off of the WL?