You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
confusedonceagain
Full Member
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R, LM 73, Complete 8/17. Good luck to everyone else left!
Pre II R , here too , lm 77 complete end of July. In retrospect not a good fit , seemed perfect in august though !
Pre-II R. LM 76.5 Complete 8/1/22, 5'11, likes nachos, feeling bloated, and enjoys capybaras.
username checks out5'11
Same here! 😵Same. This is so bizarre. I've honestly started to wonder if they lost my application.
I have to stay anonymous bro 🥸username checks out
Just got the Pre-II R. Good luck to everyone else still in the chase!
At this point any email not about their masters program is welcome 😭🤠Maybe it is like a tsunami. The second wave will make sure we die.
appleskin29
Full Member
Pre-II R
People who survived this pre-ii wave so far... how are we feeling?
Anxious for tomorrow 😭 (assuming there is another purge)People who survived this pre-ii wave so far... how are we feeling?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fakeituntilumakeit
Full Member
Finally caught the Pre-II R today. Best of luck to everyone!
fairypixiemed
Full Member
Pre-II R yesterday as well
The one upside of the R is that I can now unsubscribe!! And not worry that I may miss application updates.another spam email
![]()
Got that pre-II R yesterday.
S'all good, man.
S'all good, man.
Cantwaittobedone:)
Full Member
Based on last year's thread, it appears that they will send some out either the 2nd or 3rd Friday of February (so the 10th or 17th). Could also be sent on the 24th.Is there any information on when the next round of acceptances will be?
soooo I'm guessing they're not sending out any more IIs 🙁(
if that's the case, can someone ask admissions to put me out of my misery and to send me my pre-II R already :'))))soooo I'm guessing they're not sending out any more IIs 🙁(
backpackerct
New Member
Has anyone here applied through the Military IP program? If so have you gotten an II yet or heard anything?
Did anyone else get an Icahn email asking if “you’re still interested”?
I am still interested and waiting for an II please god please
I am still interested and waiting for an II please god please
No because they have no interest in me 😌Did anyone else get an Icahn email asking if “you’re still interested”?
I am still interested and waiting for an II please god please
D
deleted1139705
Didn’t get that email but I did unsubscribe to their mailing list.Did anyone else get an Icahn email asking if “you’re still interested”?
I am still interested and waiting for an II please god please
Would you mind actually sharing what's written in that email? Their email spam is making me quite nauseous but I am wondering now if I'm missing some important infoDid anyone else get an Icahn email asking if “you’re still interested”?
I am still interested and waiting for an II please god pleas
Did you send an update letter or LOI?Did anyone else get an Icahn email asking if “you’re still interested”?
I am still interested and waiting for an II please god please
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL, maybe delete this. If people click on the hyperlink it shows your name/email.
Oops, good call!
It’s deleted [emoji24][emoji24]
Might want to have the comment that quoted your response delete it too, cus that hyperlink still works LOLOops, good call!
It’s deleted [emoji24][emoji24]
Edit: good work team!
Last edited:
I also received it.
IT IS JUST SPAM.
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
It is not "Are you still interested in our MD program?"
It is "Do you want to keep getting promotional emails from our money-grabbing Graduate programs?
Someone please say I am crazy because this is downright disgusting how their advertising department is handling this.
IT IS JUST SPAM.
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
It is not "Are you still interested in our MD program?"
It is "Do you want to keep getting promotional emails from our money-grabbing Graduate programs?
Someone please say I am crazy because this is downright disgusting how their advertising department is handling this.
tacitus
New Member
They did mention on their website that they interview into February and that invitations are extended until February. MD Program Admissions & Application Requirements | Icahn School of Medicinesoooo I'm guessing they're not sending out any more IIs 🙁(
(If you want to be a stickler about it, they interview "from September to February" and send out invites "from August to February". It may be ambiguous if the "to" is inclusive)
As the saying goes, it's not over until it's over. It might not be guaranteed or likely, but hope doesn't hurt.
What does hurt are the master's degree emails, because I feel like my heart will give out before the app cycle ends.
tacitus
New Member
OK this is going to sound super stupid and uncanny, but +1 IIThey did mention on their website that they interview into February and that invitations are extended until February. MD Program Admissions & Application Requirements | Icahn School of Medicine
(If you want to be a stickler about it, they interview "from September to February" and send out invites "from August to February". It may be ambiguous if the "to" is inclusive)
As the saying goes, it's not over until it's over. It might not be guaranteed or likely, but hope doesn't hurt.
What does hurt are the master's degree emails, because I feel like my heart will give out before the app cycle ends.
E: scheduling until 2/8 and 2/10 for now
Last edited:
OOS II complete mid July LM 72 never received a single promotional email
pokesalmonfish
mushroomturtle
Congrats! When are interviews scheduling out?OOS II complete mid July LM 72 never received a single promotional email
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Same! Just silence, complete mid July.OOS II complete mid July LM 72 never received a single promotional email
blissfullylucid
Full Member
Looks like they are winding down? II for me last week, scheduling up to mid Feb.
D
deleted1146332
I'm not sure if you can see inside the actual "dorms" but the first part of this video shows the student housing amenities which are pretty sweet!Does anybody know where I could find pictures of the student housing?
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Welcome to Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai's Virtual Campus Experience. If it's on campus, it's only a few clicks away. Just sit back and go at your own pace – there's a lot to see. From academics to unique college traditions, the virtual tour showcases the entire student experience –...
icahn-mssm.university-tour.com
they send that to everyone. doesn’t mean anythingAnyone just get a “Welcome” newsletter about their human rights program? Interviewed in Jan and wondering if this portends good news
It’s a silent AAnyone just get a “Welcome” newsletter about their human rights program? Interviewed in Jan and wondering if this portends good news
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
am409
Full Member
Actually?It’s a silent A
Actually?
Bruh
YeahActually?
4-HT
Full Member
In breaking news, Icahn's entering class of 2023 has a record high 450 matriculants. Post-II acceptance rate was also at an all time high of 100%.Yeah
still waiting for an R pls just end my misery T_T