-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Washington University in St. Louis Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II here too! Totally pumped! 🙂
Congrats y'all!!!!!!! (Inside, hysterically sobbing and screaming, "WHY NOT MEEEEEEE?!?!?!").
I'LL BE OK. I SWEAR.
😉
(Really, though, congrats! I hope I have the same news soon!)
I'LL BE OK. I SWEAR.
😉
(Really, though, congrats! I hope I have the same news soon!)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! Hoping for some WashU love my way.
What days do they conduct interviews on?
What days do they conduct interviews on?
The only date that was available on their calendar was September 30th, but their email said to call and reschedule if the date doesn't work.Congrats!! Hoping for some WashU love my way.
What days do they conduct interviews on?
Your excitement is overflowing!II today
Your excitement is overflowing!
Srsly. I have almost wept with joy/run around with arms a'flail the few times I've gotten an email inviting me to do my famous über-excited-overshare that I reserve for extremely important meetings and interviews.
ie: I would have added at least three exclamation points and some sort of emoti.
ii 
Anyone know (approximately) how late the interview day goes?

Anyone know (approximately) how late the interview day goes?
I submitted the secondary in early July, but they did not receive my letters until 7/21.Congrats on the II ! When were u guys complete?
Congrats all of you who got IIs at WashU. WashU is my top choice but quite a reach for me. You guys have amazing stats. I wonder how you manage to score a 40 on the MCAT. Any how, congrats again. You guys totally deserve all the IIs from top schools. Good luck the rest of the cycle.
II here too!! Particularly exciting because it's the end to a three week dry streak since my first round of IIs came in. 
There are no available (green) dates for me... anyone have thoughts on whether I should call in or sit tight and wait for more dates to open up?

There are no available (green) dates for me... anyone have thoughts on whether I should call in or sit tight and wait for more dates to open up?
Nope.Is the certificate from dean of students required before they offer an interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There were none for me either when I checked this morning. I gave them a call and they said it was a problem they were having and that they would call me back.II here too!! Particularly exciting because it's the end to a three week dry streak since my first round of IIs came in.
There are no available (green) dates for me... anyone have thoughts on whether I should call in or sit tight and wait for more dates to open up?
complete mid/late AugustHey when was everyone complete
Have any IIs been sent out since last Thursday? Hoping for another round today or tomorrow...
II today! I had already given up hope hahaha. Secondary app completed on 7/13.
Stats please, if you don't mind sharing with your fellow sdnersII today! I had already given up hope hahaha. Secondary app completed on 7/13.
Hey! You are doing great! Lucky for me that you can't go to ALL the schools that want you. . . 😎II this morning! So excited. I love Wash U!
II just now! WashU undergrad 3.93/40 🙂
These have to be the best stats I've ever seen. You're going places.
Kudos.
Haha thanks. I appreciate it 🙂These have to be the best stats I've ever seen. You're going places.
Kudos.
Congrats to everybody with invites so far!
Is there anybody out there applying MSTP that received an MD-only invite?
Is there anybody out there applying MSTP that received an MD-only invite?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Serious, I don't know whether I want to acknowledge waiting. I'm afraid I'm waiting for bad news! (Not saying that applies to you, Ducky!)"Patiently " waiting for wash U
Lol probably bad news for me too but it would be nice to knowSerious, I don't know whether I want to acknowledge waiting. I'm afraid I'm waiting for bad news! (Not saying that applies to you, Ducky!)
So, I was just derping around on my computer and decided to check my portals for schools at which I had not received an interview....
go to Wash U page and see this:
"According to our records and procedures your file is Complete.
Interview Offer Date: 10/1/2014"
(insert minor freak out here)
However, I haven't received any emails or phone calls today indicating that I have actually received an offer?
@mjhhockey98, @soccerusa, @Avocado8 and anyone else with IIs.. how did you receive the notification? how did you schedule?
*edit* it's letting me select an interview date online, should I go ahead and do it?
go to Wash U page and see this:
"According to our records and procedures your file is Complete.
Interview Offer Date: 10/1/2014"
(insert minor freak out here)
However, I haven't received any emails or phone calls today indicating that I have actually received an offer?
@mjhhockey98, @soccerusa, @Avocado8 and anyone else with IIs.. how did you receive the notification? how did you schedule?
*edit* it's letting me select an interview date online, should I go ahead and do it?
I got an email around 7pm, and I hadn't checked my portal before the email. I had to call and schedule because their calendar wasn't working for some reason.
Ahh got my hopes up but nope 🙁... Congrats though! When were you complete?
So, I was just derping around on my computer and decided to check my portals for schools at which I had not received an interview....
go to Wash U page and see this:
"According to our records and procedures your file is Complete.
Interview Offer Date: 10/1/2014"
(insert minor freak out here)
However, I haven't received any emails or phone calls today indicating that I have actually received an offer?
@mjhhockey98, @soccerusa, @Avocado8 and anyone else with IIs.. how did you receive the notification? how did you schedule?
*edit* it's letting me select an interview date online, should I go ahead and do it?
Complete like forever ago in July sometime.. and thanks!Ahh got my hopes up but nope 🙁... Congrats though! When were you complete?
@ProbablyAPenguin I just checked my portal, and it says "Interview Offer Date: 9/12/2014." I'm confused now too.
It's also letting me select a date from the calendar, but the only interview date that I can see is Oct. 10.
Weird. You should def call them! I will as well tomorrow and we can see what's going on!It's also letting me select a date from the calendar, but the only interview date that I can see is Oct. 10.
*edit* if this is an error on their part, I will be very sad.
I shot them an email. (I had an update anyway). I couldn't find a phone number on the website's page. When you click on "Contact WUMS," it redirects you to an email address, so I just sent it there.
I just got an email!I shot them an email. (I had an update anyway). I couldn't find a phone number on the website's page. When you click on "Contact WUMS," it redirects you to an email address, so I just sent it there.
Awesome, interviewees! Stealthy or not, those invitations are pretty great! Somehow, my invite has yet to materialize. . .but I wish you luck!!I just got an email!
Just called and sorted things out. They were very nice and helpful. For those interested, the interview dates were Oct. 10, 14, 15, 21, and 22. They still seem to have a lot of spots!
Just called and sorted things out. They were very nice and helpful. For those interested, the interview dates were Oct. 10, 14, 15, 21, and 22. They still seem to have a lot of spots!
I also called to schedule a time not available on the calendar, and they were just kind of like "OK, pick when!"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
About what time does the interview day end here?
2:30-3:00ishAbout what time does the interview day end here?
Hey guys who got an II, when were you complete?
I was complete 8/6. It looks like, from my portal, they sent me my invite on 9/12, but I didn't notice and talk to them until 10/3.
4.00, 37, OOS.Stats please, if you don't mind sharing with your fellow sdners
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 368K