2014-2015 Washington University in St. Louis Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II just now! WashU undergrad 3.93/40 :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
Congrats y'all!!!!!!! (Inside, hysterically sobbing and screaming, "WHY NOT MEEEEEEE?!?!?!").

I'LL BE OK. I SWEAR.

;)

(Really, though, congrats! I hope I have the same news soon!)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! Hoping for some WashU love my way.
What days do they conduct interviews on?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!! Hoping for some WashU love my way.
What days do they conduct interviews on?
The only date that was available on their calendar was September 30th, but their email said to call and reschedule if the date doesn't work.

Your excitement is overflowing!

Srsly. I have almost wept with joy/run around with arms a'flail the few times I've gotten an email inviting me to do my famous über-excited-overshare that I reserve for extremely important meetings and interviews.

ie: I would have added at least three exclamation points and some sort of emoti.

ii :biglove:
Anyone know (approximately) how late the interview day goes?

Congrats on the II ! When were u guys complete?

Congrats all of you who got IIs at WashU. WashU is my top choice but quite a reach for me. You guys have amazing stats. I wonder how you manage to score a 40 on the MCAT. Any how, congrats again. You guys totally deserve all the IIs from top schools. Good luck the rest of the cycle.

II here too!! Particularly exciting because it's the end to a three week dry streak since my first round of IIs came in. :soexcited:

There are no available (green) dates for me... anyone have thoughts on whether I should call in or sit tight and wait for more dates to open up?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the certificate from dean of students required before they offer an interview?

II here too!! Particularly exciting because it's the end to a three week dry streak since my first round of IIs came in. :soexcited:

There are no available (green) dates for me... anyone have thoughts on whether I should call in or sit tight and wait for more dates to open up?
There were none for me either when I checked this morning. I gave them a call and they said it was a problem they were having and that they would call me back.

Have any IIs been sent out since last Thursday? Hoping for another round today or tomorrow...

Does anyone know the latest completion date for an II .... I tried looking through the thread but was having difficulty identifying the last date

II today! I had already given up hope hahaha. Secondary app completed on 7/13.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, so I'm considering to add this school to my application. Do you guys think I'm throwing my money away applying this late in the cycle?

Thanks~

II this morning! So excited. I love Wash U!

II today, very excited!! Complete 7/11

Congrats to everybody with invites so far!

Is there anybody out there applying MSTP that received an MD-only invite?

"Patiently " waiting for wash U

"Patiently " waiting for wash U
Serious, I don't know whether I want to acknowledge waiting. I'm afraid I'm waiting for bad news! (Not saying that applies to you, Ducky!)

Serious, I don't know whether I want to acknowledge waiting. I'm afraid I'm waiting for bad news! (Not saying that applies to you, Ducky!)
Lol probably bad news for me too but it would be nice to know

Good luck to everyone interviewing this week!

So, I was just derping around on my computer and decided to check my portals for schools at which I had not received an interview....
go to Wash U page and see this:

"According to our records and procedures your file is Complete.

Interview Offer Date: 10/1/2014"

(insert minor freak out here)

However, I haven't received any emails or phone calls today indicating that I have actually received an offer?

@mjhhockey98, @soccerusa, @Avocado8 and anyone else with IIs.. how did you receive the notification? how did you schedule?

*edit* it's letting me select an interview date online, should I go ahead and do it?

Reactions: 2 users
I got an email around 7pm, and I hadn't checked my portal before the email. I had to call and schedule because their calendar wasn't working for some reason.

Ahh got my hopes up but nope :(... Congrats though! When were you complete?

So, I was just derping around on my computer and decided to check my portals for schools at which I had not received an interview....
go to Wash U page and see this:

"According to our records and procedures your file is Complete.

Interview Offer Date: 10/1/2014"

(insert minor freak out here)

However, I haven't received any emails or phone calls today indicating that I have actually received an offer?

@mjhhockey98, @soccerusa, @Avocado8 and anyone else with IIs.. how did you receive the notification? how did you schedule?

*edit* it's letting me select an interview date online, should I go ahead and do it?

It's also letting me select a date from the calendar, but the only interview date that I can see is Oct. 10.

It's also letting me select a date from the calendar, but the only interview date that I can see is Oct. 10.
Weird. You should def call them! I will as well tomorrow and we can see what's going on!

*edit* if this is an error on their part, I will be very sad.

I shot them an email. (I had an update anyway). I couldn't find a phone number on the website's page. When you click on "Contact WUMS," it redirects you to an email address, so I just sent it there.

I shot them an email. (I had an update anyway). I couldn't find a phone number on the website's page. When you click on "Contact WUMS," it redirects you to an email address, so I just sent it there.
I just got an email!

Just called and sorted things out. They were very nice and helpful. For those interested, the interview dates were Oct. 10, 14, 15, 21, and 22. They still seem to have a lot of spots!

Just called and sorted things out. They were very nice and helpful. For those interested, the interview dates were Oct. 10, 14, 15, 21, and 22. They still seem to have a lot of spots!

I also called to schedule a time not available on the calendar, and they were just kind of like "OK, pick when!"

Hey guys who got an II, when were you complete?

About what time does the interview day end here?