2021-2022 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How do we join the GroupMe and FB page? I was just accepted off the waitlist so idk if I got the email that has the info.
I’d also like an answer to this.

Members don't see this ad.

Any current students can give input on what the school provides (technology and medical equipment) and what we will most likely need to buy

Reactions: 1 user
Did you end up committing to that other school? I'll probably end up doing the same next week...
I did, yes. Yesterday was my CTE date. I told WashU and Yale. No response from Yale, WashU told me to check in again but like….I already checked in like 4 times I am ready to move on. I am committed to a different program and I am happy!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did, yes. Yesterday was my CTE date. I told WashU and Yale. No response from Yale, WashU told me to check in again but like….I already checked in like 4 times I am ready to move on. I am committed to a different program and I am happy!
Sad to see you go, will probably have to make the same call myself pretty soon. Where you headed?

withdrew my A earlier. truly such a difficult decision as I love WashU. best of luck to all the lovely folks on this friend hoping for WL movement!

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
I CTE’d elsewhere on Friday and got an email today saying “we have received confirmation of your withdrawal of acceptance of admission” today so……I think they have organized people into the “admit off waitlist” groups and will send them out this week…………………………………….. :(

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
I CTE’d elsewhere on Friday and got an email today saying “we have received confirmation of your withdrawal of acceptance of admission” today so……I think they have organized people into the “admit off waitlist” groups and will send them out this week…………………………………….. :(
Man this whole commit to enroll thing is so unfair :( honestly hope they change it soon for future applicants, it’s really unfair for waitlisted students who have acceptances at schools that have early CTE dates

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations to everyone who was recently accepted off the waitlist!! I was wondering if everyone was notified on a Thursday or if that's not a thing anymore?

Reactions: 3 users
In the last email update from WashU they said movement will continue in the next couple of weeks. No acceptances have been reported here this week so far. Do you guys think there is still a chance? Personally after being on WL at another school last year, I am giving up :(

Reactions: 1 user
In the last email update from WashU they said movement will continue in the next couple of weeks. No acceptances have been reported here this week so far. Do you guys think there is still a chance? Personally after being on WL at another school last year, I am giving up :(
I've def lost hope especially considering Wash Us waitlist is like 600+ people with only like a few dozen people getting off max

Reactions: 1 users
I got the call from Dean Ratts earlier today and got off the WL!! I honestly still can't believe it... I literally pinched myself while I was on the phone with her. Wanted to share so those on the WL don't lose hope just yet, WL movement is clearly still happening. Good luck all!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Congratulations, NSabba! You earned it! I’m so glad calls are still going out as I’m still just sitting on waitlists. I'm definitely going to send another update letter tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
+1 A GOT OFF THE WAITLIST TODAY WTF!!! ITS STILL MOVING DON'T GIVE UP YET

can someone accepted pm me the groupme link?

• Love
Reactions: 9 users