2018-2019 Quinnipiac University (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed January 11th, waitlisted in mid February, and got off the waitlist on May 1st. I declined my offer today so hopefully it goes to one of you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed January 11th, waitlisted in mid February, and got off the waitlist on May 1st. I declined my offer today so hopefully it goes to one of you!!!
Awesome! Congratulations on your acceptance, and thanks for declining it so soon so that someone else can get it! May I ask if your waitlist email mentioned the traffic rules and being conservative? I'd like to know whether or not people who got the WL email mentioning that are the ones being accepted off of the WL. Thank you in advance!

Awesome! Congratulations on your acceptance, and thanks for declining it so soon so that someone else can get it! May I ask if your waitlist email mentioned the traffic rules and being conservative? I'd like to know whether or not people who got the WL email mentioning that are the ones being accepted off of the WL. Thank you in advance!

Yes! The initial waitlist email talked about the new traffic rules and said they were being more conservative. it also said something about how they hoped that I could enroll in their class in the Fall...so it was definitely different than other waitlist emails I've received.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any current Frank H. Netters have any info on the necessity (not convenience) of a car. My lease runs out 1 year into school and I am wondering if anyone is able to attend successfully without a car. Or without a car for 2nd year. I know they require one, but other schools do too and when you ask students a few say they are able to get by without a car.

Unfortunately a car is absolutely required. There is no way you’ll be able to get to clinical sites without one.

Does anyone know when the CTE deadline is here?

In an April update email, it read:

As you are aware, there have been some changes over the past year of AAMC rules regarding enrollment protocol. With April 30 approaching, we would like to share our expectations of the procedures you should follow if you plan to enroll at Netter in Fall 2019.

---- By 11:59 pm on April 30, you must have selected Netter for "Plan to Enroll" in your AMCAS account. By this time, you should have also withdrawn from all other schools at which you have been holding an offer of admission. Therefore, at this point, you will be holding only the Netter offer of admission.

At this point, you are welcome to stay on all waitlists where you currently hold a position.

(If you withdraw from Netter before 11:59 pm on April 30, your $100 deposit will be returned to the credit card that you used to make the deposit. After 11:59 pm on April 30, there are no returns of deposits.)

---- After April 30, should you receive an offer of admission from a school where you are currently on their waitlist, we would ask that you notify us within 24 hours at [email protected] and provide information with the name of the school and how much time they have provided to you to make your decision.

---- Lastly, by 11:59 pm on July 15, we would ask that you change the status in your AMCAS account (if you have not already done so) to "Commit to Enroll" and withdraw from all waitlists where you are still holding a position. The official matriculation at Netter will the first day of Orientation on Monday, August 5.

Last edited:
In a april update email, it read:

As you are aware, there have been some changes over the past year of AAMC rules regarding enrollment protocol. With April 30 approaching, we would like to share our expectations of the procedures you should follow if you plan to enroll at Netter in Fall 2019.

---- By 11:59 pm on April 30, you must have selected Netter for "Plan to Enroll" in your AMCAS account. By this time, you should have also withdrawn from all other schools at which you have been holding an offer of admission. Therefore, at this point, you will be holding only the Netter offer of admission.

At this point, you are welcome to stay on all waitlists where you currently hold a position.

(If you withdraw from Netter before 11:59 pm on April 30, your $100 deposit will be returned to the credit card that you used to make the deposit. After 11:59 pm on April 30, there are no returns of deposits.)

---- After April 30, should you receive an offer of admission from a school where you are currently on their waitlist, we would ask that you notify us within 24 hours at [email protected] and provide information with the name of the school and how much time they have provided to you to make your decision.

---- Lastly, by 11:59 pm on July 15, we would ask that you change the status in your AMCAS account (if you have not already done so) to "Commit to Enroll" and withdraw from all waitlists where you are still holding a position. The official matriculation at Netter will the first day of Orientation on Monday, August 5.
Thank you so much for the detailed reply! Really appreciate it.

It was a very hard decision but I have decided that I will be withdrawing my acceptance to Quinnipiac. Good luck to those on the WL!

I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday afternoon, and will be attending! Really psyched.
And yes, I did get the email about the changes in AAMC traffic on my waitlist email.

Reactions: 1 users