2018-2019 Quinnipiac University (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone get admitted today yet?
They told during our interview that they don't release acceptances on the 15th, but they will in a day or two after today

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How was your interview experience?
It was honestly amazing! The facilities are beautiful, everyone was very nice, the interviews were not stressful at all in that they really wanna get to know you. I had a med student interviewing me and a faculty member, both were very nice and they pretty much just asked about my experiences, nothing stressful.
I was very impressed by the school. They also have a focus on education, meaning that the main priority of faculty is to teach students-rather than do research/write grants etc. To me that's one of the key points of the school. Lunch was Panera, best interview lunch I've had so far lol Have fun during your interview day, I'm sure you'll have a great experience! :)

Reactions: 2 users
It was honestly amazing! The facilities are beautiful, everyone was very nice, the interviews were not stressful at all in that they really wanna get to know you. I had a med student interviewing me and a faculty member, both were very nice and they pretty much just asked about my experiences, nothing stressful.
I was very impressed by the school. They also have a focus on education, meaning that the main priority of faculty is to teach students-rather than do research/write grants etc. To me that's one of the key points of the school. Lunch was Panera, best interview lunch I've had so far lol Have fun during your interview day, I'm sure you'll have a great experience! :)

Thanks so much for your feedback!
I'm super nervous about the interview. Do you know what the post interview acceptance rate for this school is?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm super nervous about the interview. Do you know what the post interview acceptance rate for this school is?

At the interview, they said they historically have accepted about 3 students for every seat and interview about 600 applicants.

If there are 100 seats and accept 300, the post-interview acceptance would come out to something like 50%.

Reactions: 2 users
At the interview, they said they historically have accepted about 3 students for every seat and interview about 600 applicants.

If there are 100 seats and accept 300, the post-interview acceptance would come out to something like 50%.

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much!

No problem! Obviously the numbers they gave may vary (these only seemed like estimates when the dean said them to us) but I would imagine that the actual post-interview acceptance rate is somewhere in the 40-50% range.

did they mention that your interview group may hear back this week? I interviewed in early October so was wondering, that would be an insanely quick turnaround!
They said a month- the dean said the committee meets every T and Th, but if anyone who's supposed to be there don't show up then it may get delayed 2+ weeks. So I'm hoping to hear back 4-6 weeks after our interview!

No problem! Yeah, don't be nervous at all- as cliche as it sounds just be yourself, it's not a stressful interview and they really just wanna get to know the students and talk about your experiences!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Interviewed early Sept.

Reactions: 7 users
Waitlisted. FML. Interviewed at the end of August

Accepted!! Interviewed early September! Soooooo excited!!

Accepted!! Beyond thrilled!!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted!!! So excited! Interviewed near the end of September

My first acceptance!

Really enjoyed my visit to Netter in Sept and was v impressed by the school.

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted! I got an email.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
accepted!!!! (found out yesterday actually, but waited until today to post just to make sure it wasn't a dream) interviewed 9/24-- an absolute DREAM come true!!! :soexcited:congrats to everyone who got good news & HANG IN THERE to anyone still waiting :happy:

Reactions: 12 users
Interviewed early October and nothing too

same but no news is not bad news too

Accepted this morning!! Interviewed with the 10/15 crew:soexcited:

Reactions: 8 users
Is there a facebook page for accepted students yet?