2018-2019 Quinnipiac University (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted interviewed 10/8! First acceptance -- I'm sooo happy!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
For those that interviewed, when did you guys end? My flight is at 7 at the Tweed Airport. Will I be fine?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For those that interviewed, when did you guys end? My flight is at 7 at the Tweed Airport. Will I be fine?

I would call the admissions office. They will be honest about what they think you should do timing wise!

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes, Tweed is in North Haven, which is probably 30-45 minutes away tops from Netter. The interview day ends at around 5pm. Tweed is such a small airport you'll get through security quickly.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, Tweed is in North Haven, which is probably 30-45 minutes away tops from Netter. The interview day ends at around 5pm. Tweed is such a small airport you'll get through security quickly.

Thank you so much!

II an hour ago! Complete 7/29 (was not expecting an II on a Saturday!)

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone got an acceptance package through the mail yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received packet today! Received acceptance email 10/17, so about 2.5 weeks.

Dang it, i didnt get mine yet. Do you know if Netter uses the same immunization form provided by AAMC? Sorry if thats a dumb question. I know they have specific immunizations required that is listed

Dang it, i didnt get mine yet. Do you know if Netter uses the same immunization form provided by AAMC? Sorry if thats a dumb question. I know they have specific immunizations required that is listed

Don't worry - it should arrive in the mail soon! I'm East Coast so maybe that's why it was a bit faster? Also, lol, not a dumb question at all and yes! They use the same AAMC immunization form.

Hoping I get an interview, did anyone here cop an interview with decent extra curriculars with a sub 510? I'm still in college, 3.85/508 and OOS (although very close to CT). Wishing everyone the best!

Hoping I get an interview, did anyone here cop an interview with decent extra curriculars with a sub 510? I'm still in college, 3.85/508 and OOS (although very close to CT). Wishing everyone the best!
I got an II just now. I’m also OOS with sub 510. Hang in there!!

Reactions: 5 users
I got an II just now. I’m also OOS with sub 510. Hang in there!!

that's awesome, congrats and best of luck!! I'd kill to have a chance here, trying not to sell myself short and hope they get back to me. Do you know if they send out rejections or pre-interview waitlists, or do they give the silent treatment?

Reactions: 1 users
that's awesome, congrats and best of luck!! I'd kill to have a chance here, trying not to sell myself short and hope they get back to me. Do you know if they send out rejections or pre-interview waitlists, or do they give the silent treatment?
You know, I honestly have no idea! I would say don’t let silence make you anxious. It’s only Nov, and I’m sure your II is otw.

Reactions: 2 users
Did they take down the pre-matriculation program essay submission through the portal? I wanted to submit it but i noticed the option was missing.

i loved my interview day! this place just moved to the top of my list. everybody is so relax friendly and want to help each other succeed

Is anyone else waiting to hear anything? I was complete early August and I haven't heard anything.

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted!! Just now. Wow am I relieved, but yeah start checking emails.

Reactions: 3 users
For those who got II/accepted, did you have any ties to QU? Just curious to know.

I'm in-state, have ties to QU through a physician I shadowed, LM 73, and complete 8/6. Nothing yet.

For those who got II/accepted, did you have any ties to QU? Just curious to know.

II early Sept, accepted mid Oct, no ties to QU. But don't lose hope! I was complete very early (early July) so I'm sure they are still working through that mountain of apps. Best of luck!!

II early Sept, accepted mid Oct, no ties to QU. But don't lose hope! I was complete very early (early July) so I'm sure they are still working through that mountain of apps. Best of luck!!
Nice! I was just wondering how many of their own students they invite to interview and accept. Congrats on the acceptance (QU is awesome), and thank you!

I'll be interviewing the end of this month. Can anyone shed light on the interview format: group, one-on-one, etc? Also, has anyone been interviewed by a student? Thanks!! Netter is definitely one of my top choices!

2 interviews ... one faculty and one student ... very conversation ... they make it a point to make sure its conversational

Thank you so much! And I submitted my secondary 9/4 and got the II on 10/9

congrats! i got a II on the same day. i wished i could have scheduled my interview the same day as you but to take a later date. I hoping for an acceptance before thanksgiving kind of hoping for one this week

congrats! i got a II on the same day. i wished i could have scheduled my interview the same day as you but to take a later date. I hoping for an acceptance before thanksgiving kind of hoping for one this week

Hope we hear something this coming week. From looking at previous posts, Friday seems to be the day when we hear back.

I'll be interviewing the end of this month. Can anyone shed light on the interview format: group, one-on-one, etc? Also, has anyone been interviewed by a student? Thanks!! Netter is definitely one of my top choices!
I interviewed with a student (both a student and faculty member). Feel free to PM me

thanks! they're pretty quick with their turnaround so you might hear soon--good luck!

two interviews, one-on-one. very relaxed, but know your story/motivation/etc. and the two people depend on who you are i guess. I had two Instructors. I know a lot of people have one instructor one student, or another faculty person.

two interviews, one-on-one. very relaxed, but know your story/motivation/etc. and the two people depend on who you are i guess. I had two Instructors. I know a lot of people have one instructor one student, or another faculty person.

I had one 1 faculty and 1 adcom/faculty

Mine was with two physicians.

Mine was a faculty member and a student. The student was so relaxed! Usually I find students slightly annoying... faculty was friendly too!

Mine was a faculty member and a student. The student was so relaxed! Usually I find students slightly annoying... faculty was friendly too!
I'm guessing they were like M4s? I'm kinda anxious about interviewing with another student but also kinda glad because they'll understand why I'm sweating like a maniac and possibly hyperventilating.

I'm guessing they were like M4s? I'm kinda anxious about interviewing with another student but also kinda glad because they'll understand why I'm sweating like a maniac and possibly hyperventilating.

I had one faculty and one M4 interview, each 1-1. I wouldn’t stress! Both were very nice and friendly, very conversational. The atmosphere is super collegial and welcoming - just be yourself!