CorallyPink

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Just called them. They said the 3 emails were a glitch and mean nothing. She said we should hang on for another notification later
Did they specify “later?” Like soon or like any time from now until August? I wonder if the you’re not on the “waitlist/alternative list” email was also a glitch :/

Reactions: Kycie
Jul 11, 2018
Just called them. They said the 3 emails were a glitch and mean nothing. She said we should hang on for another notification later
Later as in today/very soon?

Dec 20, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Did you receive the Geffen or another scholarship?
For me I got the Geffen. But I think they'd said they'd let you know with your acceptance, just not with a call necessarily. If I'm misremembering, I know for sure that they'd tell you before April 15.

Jul 11, 2018
Rejected, got the emails this morning

CorallyPink

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Did anyone call to ask if the "you're not on the waitlist" email was a mistake/real? Does anyone know if we are still pending decision or we are a lost cause too?

Did anyone call to ask if the "you're not on the waitlist" email was a mistake/real? Does anyone know if we are still pending decision or we are a lost cause too?
I did, but she cut me off saying that we'll hear back by today. My portal still says that I'm waitlisted, however.

Jun 20, 2017
Status
Waitlisted by portal. No email or anything I just spontaneously checked my portal.

Jun 10, 2018
I was part of the crew that got the WL error email Friday. My portal never did update (still showed that I was on the WL). Just got an email that my portal had updated and it still just shows the exact same thing about accepting a position on the WL.

What??

Aug 1, 2018
I was part of the crew that got the WL error email Friday. My portal never did update (still showed that I was on the WL). Just got an email that my portal had updated and it still just shows the exact same thing about accepting a position on the WL.

What??
I just called. We are waitlisted!

Reactions: CorallyPink

CorallyPink

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
soooo if we haven’t heard anything at all...are they still deciding? I’m so confused. I just want to knowwwwwwww
They are probably still deciding! Check your portal to double check if they made a decision. You can probably call to confirm/see where your app is at. Good luck!

Sep 7, 2018
They are probably still deciding! Check your portal to double check if they made a decision. You can probably call to confirm/see where your app is at. Good luck!
Thanks! My portal has nothing (no decision tab) and I interviewed in September so it’s been a while. I was afraid of calling but that might be helpful :/

Reactions: CorallyPink

CorallyPink

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Did you receive an email at all? I received the error message on Saturday morning -- just not sure if I should confirm by contacting admissions?
I received an email telling me to check. If you didn’t receive an email, you can call them to see if you’re actually on the waitlist and if the Saturday message was a glitch.

Feb 13, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Rejected earlier today and got an email asking me to check my portal later this afternoon. Portal says I'm WL??? Rejection folks, do your portals display the rejection letter or the WL choice?

Aug 1, 2018
For me I got the Geffen. But I think they'd said they'd let you know with your acceptance, just not with a call necessarily. If I'm misremembering, I know for sure that they'd tell you before April 15.
Dean Hall did say we would hear back with our acceptance but someone on this thread heard a few weeks after their acceptance!

Where did you hear the 4/15 date for scholarships?

Reactions: aminoamino

Laix

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2017
Status
Dean Hall did say we would hear back with our acceptance but someone on this thread heard a few weeks after their acceptance!

Where did you hear the 4/15 date for scholarships?
I think in the past schools usually have that soft deadline so students can choose which school to go to depends on the financial generosity by April 30th. Idk how it works out with the new traffic rules.

Reactions: ggr805