Oct 3, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Emailed yesterday and got a response.

“Thank you for your inquiry. Waitlist movement can happen at any point up until matriculation.”
i emailed a couple days ago asking specifically if waitlist movement has occurred and got this response verbatim

just confused on how this thread has been so quiet when it has been p active in years past throughout the month of may

sigh if only johnnytest didn't graduate so he could let us know the real behind the scenes of WL movement :(

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
Apr 29, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
It took me 2ish days—I emailed Tuesday mid-afternoon and got the same “waitlist movement could happen anytime until matriculation” response this afternoon.

Feb 18, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
how is everyone feeling?

I have a CTE deadline approaching (monday) for my top choice second to sinai ... I thought it might be pushed back because of COVID, but it has not been :). Im not really sure how to process it or make decision.

anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
It's still sinking in now, but I just got off the waitlist yesterday... email sent out at 5:25 pm EST. I interviewed early January, was deferred end of February, WLed end of March, and hit with radio silence until yesterday, at the end of July. Surreal.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.