2019-2020 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone tried calling or emailing abt waitlist movement
Emailed yesterday and got a response.

“Thank you for your inquiry. Waitlist movement can happen at any point up until matriculation.”

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Well, that's just wonderful to hear :)

Reactions: 2 users
Emailed yesterday and got a response.

“Thank you for your inquiry. Waitlist movement can happen at any point up until matriculation.”
i emailed a couple days ago asking specifically if waitlist movement has occurred and got this response verbatim

just confused on how this thread has been so quiet when it has been p active in years past throughout the month of may

sigh if only johnnytest didn't graduate so he could let us know the real behind the scenes of WL movement :(

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take for yall to get a response. I emailed abt three days ago and havent heard anything :(

It took me 2ish days—I emailed Tuesday mid-afternoon and got the same “waitlist movement could happen anytime until matriculation” response this afternoon.

how is everyone feeling?

I have a CTE deadline approaching (monday) for my top choice second to sinai ... I thought it might be pushed back because of COVID, but it has not been :). Im not really sure how to process it or make decision.

anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: 1 user
Just received a response and they stated there is not a lot of movement this cycle

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Any waitlist movement? Wondering if there is still hope...

Reactions: 1 users
It's still sinking in now, but I just got off the waitlist yesterday... email sent out at 5:25 pm EST. I interviewed early January, was deferred end of February, WLed end of March, and hit with radio silence until yesterday, at the end of July. Surreal.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users