2019-2020 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you ever find out what happened? I am in the same situation, all my stuff says incomplete, but I know it has been delivered.
Yep it will update the day after you submit!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Question: when entering in courses, Is it enough to just enter the minimal amount of classes needed to fulfill that requirement
and just list the course number or should we write it out?

Members don't see this ad :)
II just now!! This is my dream school. I am literally crying tears of joy. Complete 7/15.

Reactions: 6 users
Are IIs generally sent out at one specific time or do they roll them out one by one?

II just now!! This is my dream school. I am literally crying tears of joy. Complete 7/15.
it's fitting that you're "skiingdoc16" - go get 'em - kill that interview and enjoy the slopes!

Reactions: 3 users
II!!! Complete less than 24 hours ago haha what the heck

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
did they send out a wave this morning or are they sending them as they work through?

II this morning, complete 07/16 :)

Reactions: 3 users
Is the saturday interview option a mistake because im signing up for it???

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
What was the earliest date somebody could grab for an interview? I wanted to schedule as soon as I could but saw the email late this morning. I got early Sept, but I am leaving the country soon after so I was wondering if they had any August dates. I was in such a hurry so I grabbed the soonest I saw :playful:

Edit: am also OOS

What was the earliest date somebody could grab for an interview? I wanted to schedule as soon as I could but saw the email late this morning. I got early Sept, but I am leaving the country soon after so I was wondering if they had any August dates. I was in such a hurry so I grabbed the soonest I saw :playful:

Edit: am also OOS
when did you submit- sorry to be annoying- just trying to get a sense of how they are organizing

II this morning, complete 07/16 :)
Did you receive a complete email or just a secondary received email?
Because I've been complete since 7/10 and my portal says complete. Just want to make sure nothing is missing somehow.

Because I've been complete since 7/10 and my portal says complete. Just want to make sure nothing is missing somehow.

Also wondering this. Never received complete email but my portal says complete.

yep!

no i don't think so, just marked complete in the portal

What date ranges are available for interviews?
i saw dates from sept-december but i didn't look past dec, there may have been more

Is the saturday interview option a mistake because im signing up for it???
omg thats what i was wondering too lol but when i looked at last year's school thread i saw that people interviewed on sat

For those who got IIs, did you mention a speeding violation within 5 years? I’m wondering what the purpose of this question is for the school lol

For those who got IIs, did you mention a speeding violation within 5 years? I’m wondering what the purpose of this question is for the school lol
I think they ask so if they do the background check itll show up. I dont think its a serious issues though and it shouldnt affect you if you have a minor ticket
Everyone has one, even alot of today's physicians for speeding

I didn't realize that Vermont required Casper and therefore didn't add it to my distribution list. All my other schools have it already and I just submitted it to UVM. Does anyone know how long it will take to show up in my portal?

I didn't realize that Vermont required Casper and therefore didn't add it to my distribution list. All my other schools have it already and I just submitted it to UVM. Does anyone know how long it will take to show up in my portal?
Since it’s already graded it’ll probably just be a day or two.

II just now!! OOS, LM 70... and definitely goofed the residency question.

• Love
Also my first II! OOS, no ties to Vermont, complete 7/11

• Love
Does anybody know how strict they are on the non-science letter of recommendation?

I respectfully disagree with the above poster. I think by specifying “non-academic” that means they want to see something personal you dealt with, they’re really trying to get a sense of who you are outside of your academic commitments, and giving a research example doesn’t really do that. I believe the adcoms pounced on someone for a similar idea in a thread a month or two ago, but I could be remembering it wrong. Just my two cents.

Edit: here’s the thread
Awwk lol I did a ethical research experience. When I read non-acedemic challenge I interpret it as "not discussing something that may have caused low grades or low mcat"

II OOS complete 7/27

• Love
Reactions: 2 users