2020-2021 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From last years thread; they had similar problems with resubmission being possible on the Alternate Form. It seems to be normal and many of them chose to email the adcom just incase.
 
From last years thread; they had similar problems with resubmission being possible on the Alternate Form. It seems to be normal and many of them chose to email the adcom just incase.
I submitted the form, ur saying that we should email as well?
 
I guess im kinda confused. Why would amc make a UC list and then not accept anyone off that list? Why not just start with the AL?
I believe they are expecting lots of withdrawals around April 30th, so they might as well just wait until the dust settles and start pulling then?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 1.57.14 PM.png
 
Does anyone know if you are chosen off of the alternate list, does AMC email or call you? I know we had to provide our numbers but that was just for the month of august for some reason?
 
Does anyone know if you are chosen off of the alternate list, does AMC email or call you? I know we had to provide our numbers but that was just for the month of august for some reason?
I think they email As all other times but call in August since by then its literally right before class starts and they need an answer ASAP to fill their class
 
I'm guessing the chance of getting off the UC list is probably close to 25% at this point assuming 50 people were R or not placed on AL post II... So ~125seats left/ (750 II - 50 Rs -200 A's)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After I submitted the alternate response form it said I successfully submitted it. Now when I click back into the Alternate Response tab it shows me my responses but looks like it has the option to resubmit? Just wanted to make sure others who submitted their alternate response form are seeing the same thing!
 
After I submitted the alternate response form it said I successfully submitted it. Now when I click back into the Alternate Response tab it shows me my responses but looks like it has the option to resubmit? Just wanted to make sure others who submitted their alternate response form are seeing the same thing!
Seeing same thing, debating reaching out
 
After I submitted the alternate response form it said I successfully submitted it. Now when I click back into the Alternate Response tab it shows me my responses but looks like it has the option to resubmit? Just wanted to make sure others who submitted their alternate response form are seeing the same thing!
Yep, same exact thing. Got me a little paranoid but I think thats for everyone. I submitted it like 3 times just incase lol
 
After I submitted the alternate response form it said I successfully submitted it. Now when I click back into the Alternate Response tab it shows me my responses but looks like it has the option to resubmit? Just wanted to make sure others who submitted their alternate response form are seeing the same thing!
+1 it's always been like that haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad