You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Albany
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
theepremed
Full Member
It’s like April 30th is tomorrow 🙂 best of luck to those who are withdrawing! And good luck to those of us waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^ Getting off of the alt list would be a nice bday present.
cdecker209
New Member
+1 to that!^ Getting off of the alt list would be a nice bday present.
does everyone see on the submission form that it says May 2,2021 deadline now?
I see it. I wonder if they extended the deadline because the number of people who responded was less than expected.does everyone see on the submission form that it says May 2,2021 deadline now?
INB4 massive incoming alternate list movement next week let's gooooo!!I see it. I wonder if they extended the deadline because the number of people who responded was less than expected.
starryfish
Full Member
Hmm, I believe they extended by a day last year as well? So I'm not sure we can think that it's due to a specific reason relating to number of interestI see it. I wonder if they extended the deadline because the number of people who responded was less than expected.
Not on Sunday, and I bet not on Monday. But this upcoming Friday...so are we expecting them to be extending a bunch of As come May 2? Is that the general consensus?
theepremed
Full Member
They probably are waiting til after everyone has made their decisions today. So yeah as a guess I’d assume next week we will see movement.
Hmm. For me it says the alternate deadline has passed, but I did submit the form twice
I'm pretty sure you should be fine if you submitted itHmm. For me it says the alternate deadline has passed, but I did submit the form twice
are they still sending out interview invitations?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nopeare they still sending out interview invitations?
Did a lot of people submit the form more than once? I just submitted it once and it said form successful so I didnt think to submit it again
Ya I would guess between 40-75How many total acceptances do you think Albany will give, pulling off of the alternate list? My guess is 50?
hmm and lets say out of 750 applicants. around 375 were placed under consideration with 250-300 on the alt. list? sounds highYa I would guess between 40-75
theepremed
Full Member
Oh definitely did it like 5 timesDid a lot of people submit the form more than once? I just submitted it once and it said form successful so I didnt think to submit it again
Yep, I did the same thing hahaDid a lot of people submit the form more than once? I just submitted it once and it said form successful so I didnt think to submit it again
Why submit more than 1x?Yep, I did the same thing haha
Literally only did it because I was not sure the first time went through since I was allowed to access the form againWhy submit more than 1x?
What is the pattern from prior years?Does anyone have any feelings for next week?
It was delayed I think 2 weeks?What is the pattern from prior years?
However this cycle is different and I there haven't been any reported UC movement in the last month compared to last year...
I think we can expect to see some movement tomorrow? Total guess lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Went through last years thread a few days ago. It seemed to show movement the first week of June unless I missed a few posts..It was delayed I think 2 weeks?
However this cycle is different and I there haven't been any reported UC movement in the last month compared to last year...
I think we can expect to see some movement tomorrow? Total guess lol
I’m The Incredible SulkHow we feeling?
On to hoping for Friday!How we feeling?
Honestly I was thinking tomorrow or Wednesday. They prolly took today to finalize a list based on Saturday's withdrawals.On to hoping for Friday!
Hey, I'd love a surprise...Honestly I was thinking tomorrow or Wednesday. They prolly took today to finalize a list based on Saturday's withdrawals.
theepremed
Full Member
Who else is working on re-apps today just in case?
Meee! Lol, rewriting a personal statement sucksWho else is working on re-apps today just in case?
Why rewrite?! Just change it up a bit.Meee! Lol, rewriting a personal statement sucks
theepremed
Full Member
Not sure how to do it on the portal but you can always email themdoes any one know how to withdraw their acceptance here
SameReally hoping to get off of the alt. list here, thinking it's my best chance to get in this year..
synergetics2020
Full Member
SameReally hoping to get off of the alt. list here, thinking it's my best chance to get in this year..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm happy that it hasn't begun yet, so I have more hope...But am anxious in anticipating movement that I am not a part of.Anyone got a clue as to when AL movement will begin?
This is fun.
My unbiased opinion as a member of the alternate list says absolutely.do we expect lots of AL movement this year? from my understanding, a lot of people in past years classes came off the UC list but we haven't seen any UC movement this year?