Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GO TUBS GO!!!!!! So proud of youReceived an A earlier today. Super excited!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
GO TUBS GO!!!!!! So proud of youReceived an A earlier today. Super excited!
I am an URM so , imma just wait and see
Congratulations. When did you interview and what’s your stats?Received an A earlier today. Super excited!
+1 complete since 8/6 and still waiting 😩any other IS folks complete late aug early sept and still waiting to hear back? rlly want an II here 🙁
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?Accepted today as well!! I interviewed on 11/6.
I just got off the waitlist! Interviewed 10/23 and waitlisted 11/6.
I believe to [email protected] - according to my application complete email.Does EVMS accept pre-II updates? Where do we send them?
thank you!I believe to [email protected] - according to my application complete email.
Yeah, that's correct. I just sent one post-interview invite and I attached a pdf of the update titled my name-update and they sent back an email stating it was received.I believe to [email protected] - according to my application complete email.
Yep. My son was put on the WL, middle thirdHas anyone who interviewed on 11/18 heard back?
Thanks! 510 MCAT, 3.6cGPA,3.4sGPACongrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?
Congratulations. What are your statsAccepted this Monday after interviewing on 11/11! Super excited to become a part of the EVMS community and to move to Norfolk!
I only got an email.Did you hear via email or phone for getting off the waitlist?
Thank you! VA resident, 509, 3.8c 3.6sCongratulations. What are your stats
congrats!!! When were you complete? IS/oos?Just got an II! Available dates were Jan 20 & 22 for interview slots (in case anyone is curious!)
Congrats, would you mind sharing your stats?Just got an II! Available dates were Jan 20 & 22 for interview slots (in case anyone is curious!)
Thanks!! 🙂 Complete 9/30, IS, 511 MCAT, 3.6scongrats!!! When were you complete? IS/oos?
does anyone know if EVMS provides its students with stethoscopes or if we need to buy one before school starts? Also is digital allowed because I have my eye on one of those digital ones but I need to make sure it's allowed first.
Call or email?Interviewed 12/11; placed on top third of WL this morning (OOS). Fell in love with this school and feeling hopeful about getting off the WL.
Email! Then I called to find out what third I was in.Call or email?
Well congrats! Thanks for sharingEmail! Then I called to find out what third I was in.
II today! OOS with ties to the area. Very excited for this one- spent a lot of my childhood in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area.
Congrats to both of you!! When were you guys complete btw?II received today. OOS
Mid august!Congrats to both of you!! When were you guys complete btw?
9/21Congrats to both of you!! When were you guys complete btw?
From what I remember a camera is required, but I would email the admissions office if this is an issue so they are aware in advance. I’m sure then it would be fine.Hello, does anybody know if you can attend the presentation with the dean on a computer without a camera?
I got just a "Received" from thema random question: when you guys sent update letters, did EVMS reply super simply? They gave me a super short reply email (like 1-2 words) so just wondering LOL
I'm sure it wouldn't look bad to ask for the contact info if you want to send thank you letters.Stupid question, I had a wonderful time today interviewing with this school and it is definitely my top choice. I forgot the names of my interviewers (zoomed out and kind of tired by the end of the interview). Would it look bad if I asked for contact information for my interviewers from EVMS admissions and would it be worth to ask or does it not make that much of a difference? I had sent thank you letters post-interview at my other schools.
Thanks so much for your advice!!I'm sure it wouldn't look bad to ask for the contact info if you want to send thank you letters.
I haven't sent thank you letters after my interviews (including here) and I've been accepted to multiple schools so I don't think it will hurt your chances to not send one.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.