Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary on August 7th and still haven't received a complete email. Is this normal?
Submitted 8/8 and same, no email yet.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I submitted my secondary on August 7th and still haven't received a complete email. Is this normal?
I agree with waiting. I talked to the admissions office on July 10 when apps were available to the office and she said that since covid pushed all the deadlines back, they got thousands more apps than they usually get when they are first able to see submitted apps bc there were 2 extra weeks of submitted apps. so things are probs just moving super slow.If it were me, I would wait a couple more days! I was verified 5/29 and just received my secondary today. It probably doesn't hurt to email, but their MSAR does say they screen so probably waves of secondaries!
After being verified on 6/1, I FINALLY got a secondary invite!
Way too early to be reaching out IMO... Especially since they seem to be somewhat selective with secondaries.Still haven't received a secondary, verified 6/4, OOS, decent stats. Is it worth reaching out?
When was your AMCAS app verified?Received a secondary yesterday. OOS. No ties, but really hoping I can get accepted here, one of my top choices.
It was verified on July 28thWhen was your AMCAS app verified?
Congrats!!! Stats?II!!!! OOS, ORM Secondary complete 8/6
Congrats!!! Stats?
how long did it take you all to get a complete email? I submitted mine on 8/7 and didn't receive one yet. debating whether I should send them an email to ask
how long did it take you all to get a complete email? I submitted mine on 8/7 and didn't receive one yet. debating whether I should send them an email to ask
ok thank you!! 🙂You submitted 3 business days ago.... I would hold off a few days
Does anyone else have 1/2 documents submitted under the "documents" section? I just submitted my secondary, and I uploaded my picture prior to submitting my essays, but after I submitted/paid it gave me the option to add another picture? Should I just ignore this? Did anyone get a complete email once they submitted?
thank you!! just saw this 🙂For me, 4 days.
ok thank you!! 🙂
literally same ughUgh why is it the schools I procrastinate on secondaries that have been sending out II
Yes interviews are virtual, it looks like there will be 3 ~45 minute interviews, is that the same as they have done in the past in person?Congrats to all who got the II!! Im an M1 now at EVMS so feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the school or area! Also are you guys doing virtual interviews this year?
You submitted 3 business days ago.... I would hold off a few days
Happy for you! 🙂just got the complete email! thank you 🙂
The in person interviews used to be 2-3 people in one interview that lasted anywhere from 30 mins to 1 hour.Yes interviews are virtual, it looks like there will be 3 ~45 minute interviews, is that the same as they have done in the past in person?
I'm IS and haven't gotten an II eitherAnyone IS get an II? Makes me nervous because I'm IS and completed secondary 7/30. The waiting game sucks. But congrats to those that have got one!
Me tooSeeing all these IIs and I haven’t even gotten a secondary...... 🙁 OOS
+2Me too
+3 🙁
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.