2020-2021 Eastern Virginia (EVMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Can anyone who has interviewed already share the time/schedule of the info sessions? I'm trying to organize my interview day and only got the 45-minute slot but have yet to receive details on the other stuff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a hard R here today. LM 68, OOS, and WARS 62-66. This is my third R, and second in the state of Virginia alone. Fret not I have an acceptance and another interview as well.

This school is in a really cool spot though so please to all who end up attending here, enjoy it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on the 30th.
Congratulations to those, who got accepted 🙂
For those, who have not heard anything regarding their completed secondaries, I think giving them a call is a good option.
For those, who got waitlisted, they told us that 2/3 of the matriculants are accepted off the waitlist.
For those, who got rejected, I hope you get accepted into a good MD school! Let's stay positive!!
I have not heard anything back, but they told us 3-4 weeks, so I am trying to be patient, but it is sooooooo hard.
 
I interviewed on the 30th.
Congratulations to those, who got accepted 🙂
For those, who have not heard anything regarding their completed secondaries, I think giving them a call is a good option.
For those, who got waitlisted, they told us that 2/3 of the matriculants are accepted off the waitlist.
For those, who got rejected, I hope you get accepted into a good MD school! Let's stay positive!!
I have not heard anything back, but they told us 3-4 weeks, so I am trying to be patient, but it is sooooooo hard.

Wait we should call them if we haven’t heard back After secondaries
 
Does EVMS have a secondary portal?

Not in the sense of a regular secondary portal where you can check your status and upload documents. But, they do have one for filling out secondary information and you don't use it again after you have submitted the required documents. Then they allow uploads through email.
 
For the info sessions on Wednesdays, what time does that start?
Edit: jk found it
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad