2020-2021 Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If they haven’t review your application by now you’ve essentially been rejected right?
I guess you could also make the argument that if they've reviewed you, and you haven't heard anything, then they just don't want to bother with you (ex. myself). It's hard to tell. We just know they interview until April.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess you could also make the argument that if they've reviewed you, and you haven't heard anything, then they just don't want to bother with you (ex. myself). It's hard to tell. We just know they interview until April.
What if you didn’t get a review notification?
 
Hey guys! I submitted my secondary application end of august and I still haven't heard back about an interview. YOu guys think I should give up on Howard? My stats: 508 mcat 3.85 GPA.
 
Hey guys! I submitted my secondary application end of august and I still haven't heard back about an interview. YOu guys think I should give up on Howard? My stats: 508 mcat 3.85 GPA.
I wish we knew if they are still sending out IIs or not. I’m in a similar position as you. I hope we find out soon. Best of luck!!!
 
Hey guys! I submitted my secondary application end of august and I still haven't heard back about an interview. YOu guys think I should give up on Howard? My stats: 508 mcat 3.85 GPA.
Bro you serious? Cause that don’t make no sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know if this affecting any communication but when I emailed earlier this week I was informed that they are on “spring break” until the March 15th. I don’t know if this is affecting admissions and how often they meet during this time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my first interview invite of the cycle! 😭 These are the dates that are still available:

INTERVIEW DATES AVAILABLE:

Interview date (#1) 03/30/21 (1 more slot)
Interview date (#2) 04/06/21 (10 more slots)
Interview date (#3) 04/07/21 (10 more slots)

SO THERE IS STILL HOPE GUYS.

My stats are a 512 MCAT, and above 3.0 GPA (undergrad was 3.5 cumulative, grad was 3.0). Secondary was submitted 11 August, CASPer results were out 23 September, and I received the "Application Reviewed" email 18 February.
 
Last edited:
Just received my first interview invite of the cycle! 😭 These are the dates that are still available:

INTERVIEW DATES AVAILABLE:

Interview date (#1) 03/30/21 (1 more slot)
Interview date (#2) 04/06/21 (10 more slots)
Interview date (#3) 04/07/21 (10 more slots)

SO THERE IS STILL HOPE GUYS.
Damn still?
 
Just received my first interview invite of the cycle! 😭 These are the dates that are still available:

INTERVIEW DATES AVAILABLE:

Interview date (#1) 03/30/21 (1 more slot)
Interview date (#2) 04/06/21 (10 more slots)
Interview date (#3) 04/07/21 (10 more slots)

SO THERE IS STILL HOPE GUYS.

My stats are a 512 MCAT, and above 3.0 GPA (undergrad was 3.5 cumulative, grad was 3.0). Secondary was submitted 11 August, CASPer complete 23 September, and I received the "Application Reviewed" email 18 February.
Congrats!